Welp it is officially official.. here is my final submission before she goes under the shears tonight.. Overall I will say this grow couldn't have went any better. Reading her, being attentive, and sticking to what we know/combined with an everlasting thirst for knowledge was and is key.

Thank you @wwwillie and @Ripper for putting on this contest and allowing me to enter. This is my first contest which coincided with my first journal. Best of luck to everyone!
50d498a38ea511c970abb897199d41fc.jpg
be1d244cd4c25be91dd8fd82a46e816e.jpg
Beautiful colors on her.

Welp it is officially official.. here is my final submission before she goes under the shears tonight.. Overall I will say this grow couldn't have went any better. Reading her, being attentive, and sticking to what we know/combined with an everlasting thirst for knowledge was and is key.

Thank you @wwwillie and @Ripper for putting on this contest and allowing me to enter. This is my first contest which coincided with my first journal. Best of luck to everyone!
50d498a38ea511c970abb897199d41fc.jpg
be1d244cd4c25be91dd8fd82a46e816e.jpg
Gorgeous

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

@wwwillie - chemdogging harvest day.
im prob gunna just cut n hang her
shes not my only to harvest today
i have 4 to harvest. this is the one i entered, i have to say i had 3 phenos of chemdogging.
the best pheno literally gave me only 10grams. it was real compact gooey frosty chemdawg style buds...
the pheno i posted looks like heaven srsly... she is the medium sized pheno, i predict 1.5-2 oz, prob more around the 45grams mark but worth the time and effort for sure.
the 3rd pheno i havnt poosted at all, its about half an oz to an oz bigger than the medium pheno and the hairs brown up a week after... harvest for her too today.

I did get a few s1 seeds, maybe half a dozen i could find, after smoking this plant that i keep separate from the rest i harvest, i might get another dozen s1 seeds.
i did cross pollinate this plant and the plant i pollinated was a very indica frosty plant indeed.

this plant was only grown in soil perlite and fed scrap water from a hydge kit.
just sorta said, ok , i know this water here is good for this auto coz its at week ??? and i would add anything i needed.

the grow was basically 100% free lol. the pot and soil/perlite medium was recycled from last harvest.
the nutrients was nothing more than left overs from a hydro reservoir.
The seeds were bought for me as a donation for helping someone learn the basics of plant and nutrinet uptake and the elements in which cannabis feeds from and at what times of growth does one feed what food ....

the plant was fed water inbetween feeds and flushed w/ water for over a week before harvest.
the lamp used was an old 400w that was going to the bin, but was given one last chance.
i believe in the 6 square feet i had to grow in, chemdogging will produce around 10+ oz from a 400w lamp.
the lamp is left on 18hrs a day @ 400w @ 29cents a kW. for 75-80days.
i say its worth it.

Do I deserve to be Mephisto's Grower of the Year?
Nah, I seen the other guys entries.

But I did hold up my weighht as a "Grower"... Did I not?

aPqbRBL.jpg

d6hb8d3.jpg

RKWsfI5.jpg

Hey All I can say is .... May the best growers WIN.

I'm happy as I have a fucktonne of great auto seeds right now and about 3 dozen great strains i could happily grow and breed with available to me online.

Take care all and let me know if I win anything cool like a test pack of autoflower seeds or something . I'm down .

Just Remember....

" Life, is all about the trees, my friends....."

I'm going to chop mine I got broad mites so I have to clean my area well finally figured out what was going on not to bad looking considering being attacked by invisible mites
20171117_214132.jpg
20171117_214132.jpg
20171117_214051.jpg

Well his plant in here isn’t even finished it was his seed stickers plant that finished. In here the final picture will include the full pot the growers board name and the code they get when they pm me for it.. I have posted these rules no less then 30 times throughout all of these different threads.
It would have helped if you just put it in the rules there is 276 pages of post im so sorry i missed them

Back