Little update, I know I've already put my MBAP up but I thought I'd show the other girls off.
My runt has also bulked up from no where can't believe it.
Ps the runt is back right.
IMG_20171111_163437172.jpg
IMG_20171111_163449186.jpg
IMG_20171111_163508907.jpg

Hey Now!
Happy Harvest Day!

Gold Glue is on Day 69 and she is a 65 - 70 day strain according to her page and she looks ready too. Nice cloudy trichomes a few amber. Oh boy!

253fe9f0a677fad7f8bcc76f520152bf.jpg

The flowers are rock hard. She had her last Ca flush 4 days ago. OK time to get busy she’s not going to trim herself. Should be an easy trim. Going to wet trim down to little nuggets to make sure she dries right. The flowers are really dense.

Edit: The photo was taken with my iPhone 7 and has not been modified in any way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

:spels: :drool: :spels: :drool: :spels: :drool:-- Lookin' mighty juicy 'round here! :hump:

>> 3-W's! -- ooo, that chick has some solid knockers on her alright! How's she smell? ...she's in very good condition still considering, huh,.... I'll have to pick your brain on your feeds/sched',... was she a light feeder? How long was the cleanse?... I'm with you, the trich's talk the loudest for ripeness,... sometimes you get one that has happy looking fans by harvest,... not even a burned tip, so she's not overfed! :shrug: You are rocking this round of grows my friend- :d5:

>> RD-- your's too! Very nice,... just offhand, do you guys see this as something of a trend with GG here, holding relatively good fan condition by harvest? I'm grinding on some ideas something here, that's why I ask,...

>> biglee- :vibe:that's one hairy beauty! holy poop tea, she's covered in curly white pubes- :crying: :hump:

3-W's! -- ooo, that chick has some solid knockers on her alright! How's she smell? ...she's in very good condition still considering, huh,.... I'll have to pick your brain on your feeds/sched',... was she a light feeder? How long was the cleanse?... I'm with you, the trich's talk the loudest for ripeness,... sometimes you get one that has happy looking fans by harvest,... not even a burned tip, so she's not overfed! :shrug: You are rocking this round of grows my friend- :d5:

Thank you Brother means a lot coming from you! What a sweet girl she was to grow. I grew three MBAP girls with her and they look spent! Same schedule too. We’ll see how well I do with the two Zen beauties I’m running now. Same basic schedule. We just finished trimming her and I have to say these are the densest flowers I’ve ever experienced. I mean I just got 1 and 1/2 pounds of wet tightly trimmed buds from that plant. I know wet weights mean just about bupkis, but I think these are going to hold on to a bit of weight, more than I am used to. We’ll see. It’s going to be hard not to grab a bit of her to try though...

We’re going to start on the MBAPs tomorrow morning I have the contest girl and two more. The other two were finished under t5 so the comparison to the COB grow will be interesting.

Now I need to get some beans in the dirt. Let’s see what’s coming in the test lists...

@Waira she smells strongly of citrus to me, doesn’t sting the eyes too much like some of the strong diesel stuff does to me. I fed her hard like the MBAP, and she loved it. The MBAPs could nort get enough food, didn’t seem to matter. I used NTFG and pushed hard. I did a different kind of “flush” I dosed her moderately hard with liquid bone meal, simple sugars, and slf-100 twice in the 2nd to last week and the bone meal and sugar the last week and then a plain water. Idea is to lock up the salts with the Ca in the bone meals, feed right into .the flowers with the simple sugars and Ca. We’ll see I always just went to water the last week 10 days...
Towards the end I was giving them 90 ml / gal of the liquid bone meal and 30 ml of liquid fish bone meal. Crazy stuff.
Peace

Last edited:
@wwwillie - chemdogging, last feed before flush today.

hey i didnt post for 14 days im sure of it.... not my problem, I should still win Mephisto grower of the year for that, I was too stoned on ripleys og to really do too much, shit came out legit..... anyways i got the plant here.

I'm still in the competition, because I SAID. & I want to win now, because it says mephisto grower of the year and i couldnt even post for 14 days once coz i got too baked on Ripleys OG.... fukn makes ya feel crazy if u smoke about .5g of bong hits in a row simultaneously.

anyways.... here...

Yz7OiFC.jpg

aCArnhT.jpg

they be some nice looking chemdogging photos. that chemdogging i made pollen from the lower branches, ive spotted maybe 5 seeds on this plant, i did pollinate an indica pheno gorilla glue from fastbuds tho, fukn smashed it in pollen, thats the good gorilla glue pheno... oh yea im liking it....

also heres a shot of my Gorilla Glue auto fastbuds x Ripleys OG auto Mephisto Pollen, its a tester.... it is way underfed too....
its in old soil/perlite medium and pot, recycled, just about to give her a big feed.

tzf79af.jpg

and here is another one that is 2 weeks younger in ammended coir/perlite , i jsut add water for this one he he

nRGqsmP.jpg

:spels: :drool: :spels: :drool: :spels: :drool:-- Lookin' mighty juicy 'round here! :hump:

>> 3-W's! -- ooo, that chick has some solid knockers on her alright! How's she smell? ...she's in very good condition still considering, huh,.... I'll have to pick your brain on your feeds/sched',... was she a light feeder? How long was the cleanse?... I'm with you, the trich's talk the loudest for ripeness,... sometimes you get one that has happy looking fans by harvest,... not even a burned tip, so she's not overfed! :shrug: You are rocking this round of grows my friend- :d5:

>> RD-- your's too! Very nice,... just offhand, do you guys see this as something of a trend with GG here, holding relatively good fan condition by harvest? I'm grinding on some ideas something here, that's why I ask,...

>> biglee- :vibe:that's one hairy beauty! holy poop tea, she's covered in curly white pubes- :crying: :hump:
This is my first GG grow so I can't say for sure but I think there are a few things at play here. First, the 24 carat in the plant's lineage probably plays a big part in that; their most stable genes. She was easy to feed and didn't make too much fuss, also the hardiest plant I've grown so far.

I'm also still feeding her a little bit of N from my cal mag, which I believe is playing a part as well.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back