Lol, I jacked up my sign. So if I am dq the so be it! It was awesome the throw down on some Mephisto with everyone.

Final Photo chopped today 71 days AvT

It was 855 grams wet trimmed. It should be 7-8 ounces dry.

Third to last photo is wet weight of biggest cola from second to last photo!

3 gallon pot with 100% perlite.

IMG_6175.JPG
IMG_6186.JPG
IMG_6201.JPG
IMG_6211.JPG
IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6220.JPG

@Raoul-Duke I have a short GGG4 I'm running and she just takes the food no matter what. She is super green even at day 65+ and I've seen a few amber heads on her as well. I'll throw up a few pics if ya want, or you could check out my little thread and see her in action. The smell on her is jaw dropping, smells like condensed grape soda that's being used for track bite for burn outs! She is crazy good smellin and I wish now she would've been in at least a 2-3gal pot so she could stretch her legs some

@Raoul-Duke I have a short GGG4 I'm running and she just takes the food no matter what. She is super green even at day 65+ and I've seen a few amber heads on her as well. I'll throw up a few pics if ya want, or you could check out my little thread and see her in action. The smell on her is jaw dropping, smells like condensed grape soda that's being used for track bite for burn outs! She is crazy good smellin and I wish now she would've been in at least a 2-3gal pot so she could stretch her legs some
Right on man. I'll have to check out your thread.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

What a beauty! How much is she drinking now?
Still sucking water up like a dry sponge. Still an easy gallon plus a day. She slowed a bit for a few days and i added some more mammoth p and she started sucking it up again. Not sure if correlated or not lol. But its a thought

Still sucking water up like a dry sponge. Still an easy gallon plus a day. She slowed a bit for a few days and i added some more mammoth p and she started sucking it up again. Not sure if correlated or not lol. But its a thought

She should be able to drink a lot as big as she is! And probably more roots than eater in the res. Great job bud

Loooking great you guys!
Mines in the drying rack now. Nice haul too. Lots and lots of golf ball hard nuggets. I miss growing her already.

She should be able to drink a lot as big as she is! And probably more roots than eater in the res. Great job bud
Good call. Lol. They fold several times over eachother. Id bet 3 ft long or just a massive ball.

I cant lift her out. Shes way to top heavy now. Sways hard when moved lol. Avoiding tying branches up as long as possible. Not a fan of playing puppeteer lol. But i have to over fill the res to halfway up my basket everyday to keep the roots covered now . they diffuse the air so well with the root mass they float . kinda crazy actually.
20171110_085346.jpg
20171110_085303.jpg
15105957146131980697855.jpg
15105957621862126171817.jpg

Back