Damn @mephisto, thanks for the hookup!!!
nNazKho.jpg

Very impressed with my first order from you guys and I've seen the results of your genetics.

Ready to grow boys!

Hey @CoviklaFlaire do you wanna get in on this mephisto grow , how bout u @archie gemmill , theres room for everybody

I'm honored that you remembered me, But I'm in the middle of my current photo grow.Temps in my country were just UnHuman untill today, but this is just pause of heat wave.. But Thanks again for remebering me I will watch this grow..

I'm honored that you remembered me, But I'm in the middle of my current photo grow.Temps in my country were just UnHuman untill today, but this is just pause of heat wave.. But Thanks again for remebering me I will watch this grow..
Awesome, i look forward to seeing you around. There will be other communal grows and grow battles, since these have the most traffic this is what the single/solo grow journals are turning into, the communal journals offer the experience of many members, which benefits everybody!! Hey bro @CoviklaFlaire , how come i never see you in the Live Stoner thread, this is a non stop party, not to mention, this is where most people go to ask for/request help or invite people into their thread???

Back