What exactly determines the winner of these contests ?

Are you awarded a badge ? Prize ?
At the finish, there will be an open vote for the best plant... many enter the arena.. only @1939bear leaves!!!!! Hope to see everyone there/here

Badges for participation and prizes for the winner usually.
There may be prizes for the top 3-5 winners.. this last quarter of 2017 will see the conclusion of many grow battles which will lead to an entire new year/season of multi round battles sponsored by our vendors will start.. bigger comps and bigger prizes!! Woot woot

There may be prizes for the top 3-5 winners.. this last quarter of 2017 will see the conclusion of many grow battles which will lead to an entire new year/season of multi round battles sponsored by our vendors will start.. bigger comps and bigger prizes!! Woot woot
When I get done there won't be any prizes left . :biggrin:

Awesome, i look forward to seeing you around. There will be other communal grows and grow battles, since these have the most traffic this is what the single/solo grow journals are turning into, the communal journals offer the experience of many members, which benefits everybody!! Hey bro @CoviklaFlaire , how come i never see you in the Live Stoner thread, this is a non stop party, not to mention, this is where most people go to ask for/request help or invite people into their thread???

I don't know really, spending my web time is really messiy,I tried to read and contribute one or more times, but I couldnt cath the flow of convo.. I couldn't be that strange guy that just bust in convo.. And If I work second shift ,I come home late, watch syria/irak war news roll couole of sputnik and go to sleep.. ;) But I will try to say hello here and there.. thank you again for remembering me.. Only weed growing friend s I have Is you guys.. I trusted one time to my real life friends and almost end up in jail ..

Last edited:
Back