Am I the only who had pricing errors on mephsito site to get the 10 pack , it said 490.00??
the first option on the site is to get ten individual seed packs with 10 seeds so 100 seeds for 490 or you can buy individual packs of a strain at 49euro each

the first option on the site is to get ten individual seed packs with 10 seeds so 100 seeds for 490 or you can buy individual packs of a strain at 49euro each
thanks for the clarification. too rich for my blood. but I did buy the sour crinkle. So I will be part of the family in the contest lol.

thanks for the clarification. too rich for my blood. but I did buy the sour crinkle. So I will be part of the family in the contest lol.
I bought the 5 seed 10 strain pack.

227.50 EUR=258.26 USD

I think if you buy 5 you usually get 8.

8x10=80 beans.

At least 10 freebies for spending 100€

= 90 beans.

258$ / 90 = $2.87 each
2.53 € each.

That's ridiculous.

Artisanals are like 17$ each list price.

I couldn't afford not to.
[emoji263] [emoji173] [emoji4]

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

I bought the 5 seed 10 strain pack.

227.50 EUR=258.26 USD

I think if you buy 5 you usually get 8.

8x10=80 beans.

At least 10 freebies for spending 100€

= 90 beans.

258$ / 90 = $2.87 each
2.53 € each.

That's ridiculous.

Artisanals are like 17$ each list price.

I couldn't afford not to.
[emoji263] [emoji173] [emoji4]

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/
its the price that pushed me over the edge too plus the fact that they may be a once off never to be seen again

wow. that was some catching up there. couldnt see a cut off date for dropping anywhere? is it a must drop on the 1st job or is there a bit of give?
ive just popped an HBSS thats going into 20L nft with airstones. actually shitting myself cos i didnt realise how big they got and its sharing a 1m square tent with an a/u in a seperate nft and waaay too much lighting to keep them small. i do like a challenge though lol.
only way ill manage to get in on this though is with 6 weeks under cfl. if i could drop on like sept 20th though then that would be only be 3 weeks of my attic sweltering even more while my plants are in full bloom. can i do that? pretty please? ill be able to give her the full set up to herself from 3 weeks-ish and grow a monster. got 2x270w leds, a 600w hps and 2x 130w big cfls. ooohhh shed be f*^%#n terrifyin!

good day to all stoners :pass:
HBSS Getting close to the end week to go.

Getting warmed up
:headbang::headbang:
DSCF7819.JPG
DSCF7822.JPG

@Pops

Back