Recommendations on a seed bank? Usually use NASB but they don't have mephisto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mephisto genetics / dutch passion / dinafem all good but mephisto seem to have the best autos around and they have a great customer service you can send them emails and get quick replys or send them a msg on one of there threads here and they will get back to you within a day or so

Recommendations on a seed bank? Usually use NASB but they don't have mephisto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want Mephisto only, buy directly from their website.
They are definitely one of the more generous folk in terms of freebies - only 1 other breeder who can beat / match Mephisto in terms of added goodies.

Defo agree ,the most potent auto buds i have smoked, mephisto genetics are solid as a rock.there breeding skills and pure class of breeding is something they have dailed in to a fine art.once u go mephisto u dont go back.keep up the top work @mephisto and the team,just awsome.thanks for all u do and happy growing;)

6cbbaa3a75cb74c933d18273d456680a.jpg

Well damn if there's one way to drag me back it's a Mephisto grow off. This is the last one I did so maybe I can match it.
Sign me up...

Hey guys, good luck to all, can't wait to see what you guys do!

Love Mitch

It's going to be a Hell of a Battle...:amazon:

6cbbaa3a75cb74c933d18273d456680a.jpg

Well damn if there's one way to drag me back it's a Mephisto grow off. This is the last one I did so maybe I can match it.
Sign me up...

Woof...:headbang:..all of that from a smallish pot @dcat0921 .......?....:yoinks:...I'll mark you down as a [HASHTAG]#ringer[/HASHTAG] :coffee:

Back