Mang,i have only grown Walter White and skywalker... The WW is at the top of everyone list I know , the oz i kept, mysteriously got smoked,howd that happen?? I do have a good supply of meph,, so i see a large garden starting around that time!!
Skylar is my fav flavor though!!! Candy. Yum.
Not the most potent. But the tasty . Actually. Let me do a hit right quick. That's what I brought today for work

Hey hey hey.. No hit and runs @Starbreaker !!! Here hit this
image.jpeg

I can hardly wait for this.:pass:I love growing Mephisto:worship:I worship and praise mephisto. They have the strongest genetics in auto form period. The other companies come close. I can hardly wait to get this grow of stupendous proportions rolling so I can get a chance to be Mephisto grower of the year YAHOO:cheers::yay::frog::baked:

I can hardly wait for this.:pass:I love growing Mephisto:worship:I worship and praise mephisto. They have the strongest genetics in auto form period. The other companies come close. I can hardly wait to get this grow of stupendous proportions rolling so I can get a chance to be Mephisto grower of the year YAHOO:cheers::yay::frog::baked:

:bighug: @Fairlynew ....:doc3:...Just checking you Credentials..cough..cough...do you Like [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] ...?

:crying::crying::crying:

Count me in please ! :yay:

:coffee: With a name like that we could hardly Miss you out now..could we.....:coffee:

that a whole lot of whatevr this is iso hash oil would be my guess

looks good how do acheive this have you a thread and if not do you use ever clear like ur avatar or iso
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/wheres-all-the-eth-extractors.47464/ heres a link .. Browse thru, i cover all sorts of extracts and hash.. Yes, this batch was an iso batch, i will have a fresh "live eth extraction" coming in a day or so, i'll tag you in..i like the everclear better ,i was pushing that bud beyond a rosin extraction, and that was how much was left...

:bighug: @Fairlynew ....:doc3:...Just checking you Credentials..cough..cough...do you Like [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] ...?

:crying::crying::crying:

:coffee: With a name like that we could hardly Miss you out now..could we.....:coffee:
Yea my mates name says it all. After a full diagnosis My dear Friend MOSSY I have a disorder it is (auto nodisstoppia) it was first seen in spain and has spread to my part of the world. Thank you for the check up from the neck up.

Back