Lighting Mephisto Grape Crinkle x2 first bigsm0 Auto Cob Grow 24 hrs lights on

Wiping the drool off my face but still!!! This will be fun to watch.. Is the growth here a product of neuts or wtf? How!!! =)

Thanks man appreciate the kind words :) and that's strictly the cobs man I haven t added nutrients at all until yesterday. Welcome aboard.

In soil, I usually water every 6 days..When I do water, I cover a large area so as the soil is drying the roots are seeking moisture in turn getting bigger. Just how I do it, seems to work..Looking good in here bro :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice I have quite a few grows under my belt but the watering part for me is still the hardest. Hope you stay along for the grow!

So far so good bro. If they aren't dead it's an accomplishment lol. Mine seem to start off the same way too. Maybe we both water differently.

Lmao oh these girls are far from dead thanks to you. Had me a little nervous tho I remember you told me you fried a plant with 500 ųmols with reflectors lol..

Count me in looking sweet good job;)

@autobeast glad to see you here! you actually inspired me to top my last plant which turned out to be my best yield yet. Welcome aboard

Week 2 day 14 update.

Looks like they loved their last feeding! I just adjusted the lights they were getting close to 500 ųmols at canopy because they are getting taller adjusted back down to 400 ųmols.
20170702_101847.jpg
20170702_101913.jpg

20170702_101815.jpg

Just wondering if you guys think I should give them a "light nutrient feeding" again for next watering or just plain water?

Saw the words [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] and had to stop in and support the newest brethren! Good luck gromie! With each plant having a dedicated [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] you are in for a treat!

Hey I'm a little late but subbing up. I'm about to start my first indoor grow using autocobs as well. Looks like I'm about two weeks behind you so I'll be watching with interest! :pop:

Saw the words [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] and had to stop in and support the newest brethren! Good luck gromie! With each plant having a dedicated [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] you are in for a treat!

Thanks man, just checked your grow, awesome to see what these cobs can really do and it looks like I'm in for a treat! as long as nothing goes terribly wrong I'm anticipating this to be my best yet, fingers crossed lol. Hoping they bush out so I can get use out of my scrog net.

Hey I'm a little late but subbing up. I'm about to start my first indoor grow using autocobs as well. Looks like I'm about two weeks behind you so I'll be watching with interest! :pop:

Welcome aboard! If you make a journal tag me I'll follow along :cheers:

I have seen some nice plants that have been topped but I think it hurts them more than helps. Lst will give you as many tops as you can handle on a plant. Looking good though. I really think you'll be surprised in the next few days. They are going to start blowing up quick.

Back