Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Goodness Inside...

15 GWK SOG, someone pinch me, I must be dreaming!

That is effing awesome!!!! What's the ages on them? Looking great pepe!
:muahaha: LOL! Thank you
I think they are close to 50 days, I honestly forgot to write it down on the calendar. :dammit:

Love that strain. Still have a couple left, wish I would have bought more. Have you ran Double Grape yet?
Oh yes, I helped sell them out in a few minutes when they were first sold a couple summers ago. It's one of my favs :pass:

Oh yes, I helped sell them out in a few minutes when they were first sold a couple summers ago. It's one of my favs :pass:
I couldn't believe the terps on the GWK that I grew. I'm hoping the Double Grape is similar. Looking to start one soon.

I couldn't believe the terps on the GWK that I grew. I'm hoping the Double Grape is similar. Looking to start one soon.
Heres a couple pictures of a large pheno of DG. Super frosty and delicious!
20170508_112709.jpg
20170506_201403.jpg

double grape was an amazing strain with very unique terps man!:headbang::thumbsup:
For sure! Did you do a journal on them?

:smoking::pass:Jeez no wonder there's no more gwk seeds. Saw mephisto reopened today-went on their site first thing noticed it goes from no27 to no29 lmaoooooi
lol sorry bro :pass:
I'd bet a dollar you'll get another chance to land some in the mail box.:thumbsup:

Back