Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Goodness Inside...

Thank ya Archie :biggrin: Here's my last White Chem nugget I have, it's time to share with a another White cross lover... :pass:
View attachment 777650

Never fear I have more seeds! :smoking:
As a fellow lover of the white crosses (have grown heisenburg special, the white train, Skylar white, beary white)! WHAT IS THIS WHITE CHEM YOU SPEAK OF.. Is the heritage chemdawging x Walter white? Because that's absurd

what a beaut! can't take the weight of her own flowers that poor gal :crying:. This deserves some dat rep slap :worship::slap:
Thank you much. If it wasn't for the bamboo I think she'd flop on over to the floor. She's going to yield one nice fat sack.

As a fellow lover of the white crosses (have grown heisenburg special, the white train, Skylar white, beary white)! WHAT IS THIS WHITE CHEM YOU SPEAK OF.. Is the heritage chemdawging x Walter white? Because that's absurd
Yes sir and it soooo good The White Stomper is some real fire too! (Sour Stomper x Walter White)
white stomper.jpg

Thank you much. If it wasn't for the bamboo I think she'd flop on over to the floor. She's going to yield one nice fat sack.

Yes sir and it soooo good The White Stomper is some real fire too! (Sour Stomper x Walter White)
View attachment 777656
My lord those nugs look supreme!! I love the sour stomper so if I ever get my hands on those genetics.... Watch out mate!

Back