Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Guy's really need to be in Oklahoma!!!
You would stay sold out just from ppl I know[emoji3577]
Daz was at the cannabis cup last weekend! We have seen lots of love from OK, more then a dozen dispensaries are growing our genetics!!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Wow damn Oklahoma you making me jealous and not liking my state at all lol damn KY is dragging their feet we got the medical passed this year in March but the congress or who ever drug their feet know they had 1 week left of deliberations and setting forth rules and laws and limits so they shelved it til next year so hoping 2020 will be the year they get if all approved and set what people can do and hopefully pass it recreationally if that's good or not idk haven't seen how other states are doing was it better only medical or is it better with it recreational

She's looking healthy though, does she have a lot of sati in her?
Much more sativa leaning. Long, tall colas, lots of frost building. Am fighting to get the pH up, I had a meter drift high and I didn't catch it for almost 2 weeks. Have been running .4 low, and am seeing the beginning of P issues.
20190827_224353.jpg

I think the same issue is causing the canoeing leaves on the GWK. Low medium pH. She's perking back up now that the meter has been delt with.

Things are getting full.

The Gold glue is isolated now.
20190823_120012.jpg

15670057799781446061664980033230.jpg
15670058114797088935887884860900.jpg
20190825_082652.jpg
20190827_224533.jpg

Daz was at the cannabis cup last weekend! We have seen lots of love from OK, more then a dozen dispensaries are growing our genetics!!

Good to hear - Have any in Illinois?

Hey Stan,
I'm trying like hell to place an order for five strains on your website. I'm signed in to my account, but when I try to check out, it won't let me past the "ship to" form. I've tried and tried to make it work, redoing it over and over until I can't see my screen because of all of the spittle on it. LOL
Ya think you can help me place my order before the strains I want are gone?
Thanks

Hey Stan,
I'm trying like hell to place an order for five strains on your website. I'm signed in to my account, but when I try to check out, it won't let me past the "ship to" form. I've tried and tried to make it work, redoing it over and over until I can't see my screen because of all of the spittle on it. LOL
Ya think you can help me place my order before the strains I want are gone?
Thanks
I think this error can be fixed by signing out and signing back in, if that doesnt work you can try checking out as a guest. And if that doesnt work pm me and Ill make your order on my end.

@baked in the bluegrass they are looking great.what is your temps running with tt ts1000 in a 2x2. Do you use extraction fan as well? And Do you like the light? Im about to get a 2x2 tent and was debating on a qb around 100 watts or 100 watts in autocobs.
1 55 watt autocob is great for 2x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back