Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@baked in the bluegrass they are looking great.what is your temps running with tt ts1000 in a 2x2. Do you use extraction fan as well? And Do you like the light? Im about to get a 2x2 tent and was debating on a qb around 100 watts or 100 watts in autocobs.
Heya boog, sorry im so late to this!
Lessee here, the small tent is set up like this. 2x 2gal pots, 2x risers for pots, 1x small fan, and the 150w qb.
Im not runnin extraction at all, temps are holding steady between 77-82 so thats not been an issue yet.
The humidity tho is lower than i like, around 40%, even with a cup of water in the tent.
Distance wise ive got the light set about 26" from tops, and ive dimmed the power to approx 40-50 watts.
Having the dimmable light in the 2x2x4 will be perfect for an intended small grow i think.
I do like the mars qb! It is so budget friendly and plug and play which is awesome in my book.
I do prefer my hlg qb but for the price the mars has been great!

Much more sativa leaning. Long, tall colas, lots of frost building. Am fighting to get the pH up, I had a meter drift high and I didn't catch it for almost 2 weeks. Have been running .4 low, and am seeing the beginning of P issues.View attachment 1096346
I had the same ph meter problem last grow too....sucked

I had the same ph meter problem last grow too....sucked

None of the other girls seemed to be bothered much, but the gwk really complained. Still showing a bit of curl on a couple of the leaves, but it is very obvious that she's more comfortable now. I know better. Always have a backup meter on the shelf.
Even with the issues, she's gonna be a big girl. She got the big bag cause... well, that was the only bag left, 10 gallon...just now showing her sex.
15671792302674903638647729635986.jpg

And my gold glue is doing its thing...
IMG_20190829_173838_211.jpg
IMG_20190829_173838_210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back