Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there new user to this forum. Made an order last week. It came to my state but now has return to CO and is out for delivery there lol. I can provide order numbers and stuff. Not too worried just think the usps made a mistake.
was told to come here from rollitup members.
@ Stan_Mephisto

Hey there new user to this forum. Made an order last week. It came to my state but now has return to CO and is out for delivery there lol. I can provide order numbers and stuff. Not too worried just think the usps made a mistake.
was told to come here from rollitup members.
@ Stan_Mephisto

Also send an email to sales@mephistogenetics.com I’m sure they’ll get you sorted out.

AvT F2 Day 26 , my best plant ever so far !!! Can't wait for the buds to smart fattening.

Attachments

• 00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190406184815526_COVER.jpg
    00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190406184815526_COVER.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 82
AvT F2 Day 26 , my best plant ever so far !!! Can't wait for the buds to smart fattening.

Anticipation... I hear ya bro and now she will start growing like crazy between 27 days to 45 days or so .... crazy growth - you ain’t seen nothing yet I suspect .....

Good job,
OB

Anticipation... I hear ya bro and now she will start growing like crazy between 27 days to 45 days or so .... crazy growth - you ain’t seen nothing yet I suspect .....

Good job,
OB
Thank you !! I think I was my own biggest obstacle at times haha. Going to be hands off for next 10 days other than SC the main stem.

ok if thats where the website contact form goes then i should be good. that was the first thing i did.
You'll get taken care of for sure. Also(I'm the one that pointed you here), check oit this fourm as even though Mephisto is growing there it is not as big as here.

Yea i didnt realize rollitup was kinda a dead place. Ill be around here for sure

Yea i didnt realize rollitup was kinda a dead place. Ill be around here for sure
It's just full of haters on the autos. There are a few really good guys there so i can't stop calling it home. This is just a auto based home. Good one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back