Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are guys on this site running all those new strains right now, just to check it out on the Mephisto page.

Will check, thanks but kinda was looking for cliff note version without doing much, lazy I guess!
Running all now, all very sativa.
1). HBH is a mass of branches... looks like a tumbleweed with nugs coming in everywhere. Big girl.
2). PP is my favorite in looks, tall center, with multiple sides almost as high, shes the tallest as well at about 50" from the ground (all 3 gallon bags)
3).Mango Smile big as well, open branching like the PP.

4).Super Orange Haze was the grumpy girl of the bunch, seemed nute sensitive... looks now like it is light sensitive.... as my lights have been raised for the others, she has decided to play ball and looks healthy... much shorter and packed in, about 20" shorter than the others, but she's packing it on now. I'll run her again solo when I can play with the lighting.

Figure I'm 4 weeks from cut yet.

Thank you Arthur, now I need to check out couple Grows and see what fits best, I maybe fighting humidity next grow verses cold so thinking more open structure- for sure not a Strawberry Nuggets weather.

The news letter is a bit tricky, we have tried on two different sites now and each had issues sending out mass emails. They get flagged as spam and never get sent. Something we are still working on. For our most up to date info check here, reddit or IG.

The sale will be the 4 new artisnal strains. Pink Panama, super orange haze, hubbabubbahaze, and mango smile. Check the thread for descriptions. We might open the entire store for sale, but thats tbd still.

Payment method will be credit card, Mastercard and Visa specifically. Bitcoin might be back up by then also.

We are also having a sale this may for our 5 year anniversary, we plan to release a stash of last years illiminautos at this time, and possibly some other goodies.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Old illuminatos got my attention real quick!!!

Running all now, all very sativa.
1). HBH is a mass of branches... looks like a tumbleweed with nugs coming in everywhere. Big girl.
2). PP is my favorite in looks, tall center, with multiple sides almost as high, shes the tallest as well at about 50" from the ground (all 3 gallon bags)
3).Mango Smile big as well, open branching like the PP.

4).Super Orange Haze was the grumpy girl of the bunch, seemed nute sensitive... looks now like it is light sensitive.... as my lights have been raised for the others, she has decided to play ball and looks healthy... much shorter and packed in, about 20" shorter than the others, but she's packing it on now. I'll run her again solo when I can play with the lighting.

Figure I'm 4 weeks from cut yet.
I have similar impressions. SOH is sensitive to nutes for sure. I had N claw on 1 early in veg. The other is darker than normal. Rest are beasts! Good job

The news letter is a bit tricky, we have tried on two different sites now and each had issues sending out mass emails. They get flagged as spam and never get sent. Something we are still working on. For our most up to date info check here, reddit or IG.

The sale will be the 4 new artisnal strains. Pink Panama, super orange haze, hubbabubbahaze, and mango smile. Check the thread for descriptions. We might open the entire store for sale, but thats tbd still.

Payment method will be credit card, Mastercard and Visa specifically. Bitcoin might be back up by then also.

We are also having a sale this may for our 5 year anniversary, we plan to release a stash of last years illiminautos at this time, and possibly some other goodies.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the answers, at least now I can properly prepare. :)

from @mephisto

Mango Smile:
This is Mango haze from Mr. Nice crossed with Toof Decay. Now feminized at F4.

Hubbabubbahaze:
G13/Haze x Hubbabubbasmelloscope, The G13/Haze was again a selection from Mr. Nice. Now Feminised at F4

Super Orange Haze:
This was from a cut acquired in Barcelona, originating from parts unknown! Super lemony and really greasy, crossed with our S.O.D.K. Now feminised at F4.

And lastly, Pink Panama,
Pink Panama is Panama/Deep Chunk from Ace Seeds/Cannabiogen crossed with a pink auto sativa breeding strain. The F1 cross of this strain was made back around 2011 and then shelved as we had a tonne or projects to investigate but we resurrected it from the archive when we had a few more sativa based projects on hand to play with.

Ghost Toof and Blue Toof Special both display dichotomous branching on the lowest branch, guess this is a trait of Toof Decay. Started outdoors in early February so not optimal conditions but I don't baby them either, they just take a little longer.
BTS
20190405_173814.jpg

Ghost Toof
20190405_173831.jpg

Sam’s Crack 68 Days Old .... Proud Papa
:bighug:

E5A26171-EF85-46C6-B736-9CC4CFD2F16C.jpeg

Soon :pass:
Ghost Toof and Blue Toof Special both display dichotomous branching on the lowest branch, guess this is a trait of Toof Decay. Started outdoors in early February so not optimal conditions but I don't baby them either, they just take a little longer.
BTS
View attachment 1040463

Ghost Toof
View attachment 1040464

Interesting, so basically you’ll get couple extra buds and being outside they should be good ones .... Nice size leaves I might add.

Last edited:
Very nice! I've got a Fugue State that is about to be released into the wild (balcony) here in SoCal. Also, not totally ideal, but I can't fit 6 plants in my tent and I'd like to grow more dammit! We'll see how she does. Currently have another auto about 2 weeks old that seems to be doing fine out there even with night temps in the mid/upper 50s.

Very nice! I've got a Fugue State that is about to be released into the wild (balcony) here in SoCal. Also, not totally ideal, but I can't fit 6 plants in my tent and I'd like to grow more dammit! We'll see how she does. Currently have another auto about 2 weeks old that seems to be doing fine out there even with night temps in the mid/upper 50s.
I'm up the way a bit on the Central Coast, I only grow outdoors and autos seem to do just fine March through November. They don't get as big and yield as much as some indoor plants but I don't seem to have a problem getting at least 2 oz. from most plants. My night time temps are still in the 40's most nights.

I'm up the way a bit on the Central Coast, I only grow outdoors and autos seem to do just fine March through November. They don't get as big and yield as much as some indoor plants but I don't seem to have a problem getting at least 2 oz. from most plants. My night time temps are still in the 40's most nights.
Good to know. I'm not too worried about actual yield, I've got the seeds but not the space! Curious how they'll ultimately do considering the balcony is western facing but on the south corner. In a perfect world, it would've wrapped around and I'd get a ton of sun on them. Regardless, they'll be out there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back