Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Crack trimmings, cut 79 days from dropping the seed.
DSC_0006(1).jpg

Amazing Mrold!!! Cannot wait to see how mine will turn out on Ols. Congrats on amazing looking girls!
Here are some pics from 1 of mine going right now. Too lazy atm but from last week or 2. Pretty laid back grower and no training or pushing of nutes. Just a nice small bush of goodies soon to come. Good luck on you're Glues.

Attachments

• 20190324_134600.jpg
    20190324_134600.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 20190324_134524.jpg
    20190324_134524.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 20190324_134500.jpg
    20190324_134500.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 20190324_134438.jpg
    20190324_134438.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 83
Folks, I missed out on the last two sales. 1st one because apparently the newsletter notification doesn't work anymore so I didn't found out about the sale till after it was long over, and the 2nd time I missed out because the Mephisto's had changed their payment from paypal to creditcard and I didn't prepare for that.

So for the upcoming 420 sale I would like to know a couple of things, what's on offer and how's the payment gonna be this time? Paypal or is it just CC only from now on?

I'm kind of pissed actually, been growing Mephisto gear from the very beginning, from way back when there were only a couple of originals, around 2014 or something and had never missed a sale before. And now two in a row. :(

Also, please fix that newsletter thing guys. Signed up with another mail address after I missed the first one, but that didn't work either...

Thanks!

Folks, I missed out on the last two sales. 1st one because apparently the newsletter notification doesn't work anymore so I didn't found out about the sale till after it was long over, and the 2nd time I missed out because the Mephisto's had changed their payment from paypal to creditcard and I didn't prepare for that.

So for the upcoming 420 sale I would like to know a couple of things, what's on offer and how's the payment gonna be this time? Paypal or is it just CC only from now on?

I'm kind of pissed actually, been growing Mephisto gear from the very beginning, from way back when there were only a couple of originals, around 2014 or something and had never missed a sale before. And now two in a row. :(

Also, please fix that newsletter thing guys. Signed up with another mail address after I missed the first one, but that didn't work either...

Thanks!
I believe only the new releases will be available for the 4-20 sale. Pink Panama, Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze & Hubbabubba Haze.

That’s what Mephisto Posted earlier @Arthur ..... Do you have quick rundown on those Strains Arthur?

@mephisto also stated that if interested in Current Strain better get it now, as some may not be available after 4/20.

Thanks!
The news letter is a bit tricky, we have tried on two different sites now and each had issues sending out mass emails. They get flagged as spam and never get sent. Something we are still working on. For our most up to date info check here, reddit or IG.

The sale will be the 4 new artisnal strains. Pink Panama, super orange haze, hubbabubbahaze, and mango smile. Check the thread for descriptions. We might open the entire store for sale, but thats tbd still.

Payment method will be credit card, Mastercard and Visa specifically. Bitcoin might be back up by then also.

We are also having a sale this may for our 5 year anniversary, we plan to release a stash of last years illiminautos at this time, and possibly some other goodies.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That’s what Mephisto Posted earlier @Arthur ..... Do you have quick rundown on those Strains Arthur?
There are guys on this site running all those new strains right now, just to check it out on the Mephisto page.

Amazing Mrold!!! Cannot wait to see how mine will turn out on Ols. Congrats on amazing looking girls!

This will be my first true LOS Grow, excited to taste, we have some good size popcorn curing right now ..... Tag me in your LOS Grow!

Best,
OB

@mephisto also stated that if interested in Current Strain better get it now, as some may not be available after 4/20.

Running all now, all very sativa.
1). HBH is a mass of branches... looks like a tumbleweed with nugs coming in everywhere. Big girl.
2). PP is my favorite in looks, tall center, with multiple sides almost as high, shes the tallest as well at about 50" from the ground (all 3 gallon bags)
3).Mango Smile big as well, open branching like the PP.

4).Super Orange Haze was the grumpy girl of the bunch, seemed nute sensitive... looks now like it is light sensitive.... as my lights have been raised for the others, she has decided to play ball and looks healthy... much shorter and packed in, about 20" shorter than the others, but she's packing it on now. I'll run her again solo when I can play with the lighting.

Figure I'm 4 weeks from cut yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back