Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t tell your wife or husband I said to do this. I am not responsible at all for myself so I can’t be for your actions either.

U can’t once u clock u have to buy it’s an impulse protector. It knows u put it in your cart for a reason and should buy it. Don’t worry if u call the bill collectors they usually work a deal especially around Christmas so don’t pay bills for a couple months and just buy buy buy. Thank me later when u are stocked for a while.

Good man. I like the way you think. Maybe you can help me with ordering Mephisto beans. I'm trying to order 10,000 18 packs of Walter White, but it will only go up to 9,999. See screen shot.

upload_2018-11-20_9-37-31.png

Don’t tell your wife or husband I said to do this. I am not responsible at all for myself so I can’t be for your actions either.

Good man. I like the way you think. Maybe you can help me with ordering Mephisto beans. I'm trying to order 10,000 18 packs of Walter White, but it will only go up to 9,999. See screen shot.

View attachment 976154
U better plan on sending me a couple. I think they only offer 9,999 at a time.

So when does the sale start? Is it only what’s on the Black Friday list? I’m on it now looking and confused :baked:

They've said in past black friday promos that all strains might not be listed.. if your strain isnt listed it's because there is no deal on it and thus they do not post it for black friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back