Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order is in the cart as well. I like that the new site does not picture sold out items

Damn I love me some mephisto. Just checking out my girls and the two OD’s r gonna be done soon. And they look good. The terps r now developing and getting heavy fuel smell coming from it now maybe picking up some creamy citrus. These developed trics and terps later then forgotten cookies which is also closing in but gonna take a bit longer then the OD I think.

Where did you guys find the info for the new address? Went to the old and didn't see any re direct nor did i see it posted. Thanks.

Try clearing your cache. the new site is up and is same url.

upload_2018-11-19_21-10-5.png

Let me be the first to state thee obvious question we're all asking about now........
WHEN DID COSMIC QUEEN GET RESTOCKED????????

Sitting here feeling like a CAPITAL MORON, knowing I've shot @ $500 in money orders to points norf & west via 3 orders with photo breeders/banks and I'd of much rather had myself an 18 bean cosmic queen (and whatever other goodies I fought with myself to choose)

Please fellow AFN folks- do me a truly solid flavor on BF & save me at least a 7 pack.... or even just a 3 pack if you're feeling especially rabid

Let me be the first to state thee obvious question we're all asking about now........
WHEN DID COSMIC QUEEN GET RESTOCKED????????

Sitting here feeling like a CAPITAL MORON, knowing I've shot @ $500 in money orders to points norf & west via 3 orders with photo breeders/banks and I'd of much rather had myself an 18 bean cosmic queen (and whatever other goodies I fought with myself to choose)

Please fellow AFN folks- do me a truly solid flavor on BF & save me at least a 7 pack.... or even just a 3 pack if you're feeling especially rabid

It’s not available bud, it’s still out of stock.
The products are being organized right now.

We weren’t planning to have the site live yet, but it needed to be in order to get the card payments sorted. So because of that some elements were overlooked. Sorry.

Cheers

How do you remove items from the shopping cart on the new site?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
U can’t once u click u have to buy it’s an impulse protector. It knows u put it in your cart for a reason and should buy it. Don’t worry if u call the bill collectors they usually work a deal especially around Christmas so don’t pay bills for a couple months and just buy buy buy. Thank me later when u are stocked for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back