Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20181118_063821.jpg

Waiting patiently to see what the BLackFriday sale has in store.

SSK getting there..might have to grab another pack of these.
cd6f246432305e1b5b70a719dcadbd13.jpg

White crack is looking very tempting...24k has been on my list also... love the short squatters.

Damn dude nice big fat colas. Not too familiar with Mephisto slang.. ssk?

@mephisto the new website looks pretty slick and I see CC and PayPal logos! Haven’t placed an order yet but, it’s only a matter of time! Hope it works out as well as you want it too!

Hey man, I know it’s visible but it’s still only for testing purposes and getting the payments integrated. There’s a bunch of things to work out still. Cheers

Hey man, I know it’s visible but it’s still only for testing purposes and getting the payments integrated. There’s a bunch of things to work out still. Cheers
Ok, cool! I placed an order just now but things didn’t seem to work out but I sent you a note through the site! Exciting times for sure at Mephisto Genetics, great progress, thanks man.

Ok, cool! I placed an order just now but things didn’t seem to work out but I sent you a note through the site! Exciting times for sure at Mephisto Genetics, great progress, thanks man.

I tried placing one also, but didn’t get a confirmation, it’s past 11pm now though so our webmaster is no doubt in bed
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back