Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola amigos! I knew you'd want to see this, and I didn't really know where to put it lol. I'm running a couple Fantasmo Expresses and one of them has gone full crystal maximum mode like I've never seen on a plant yet. It's got trichs all up and down the FAN leaves lol!!! We've all had a few trichs on fan leaves yeah, but I've not yet seen an auto coated with them!

Too bad this one's not at your farm, I think it would have been a good specimen for a breeding project even if only for the fan trichomes.
yuI5w8R.jpg

Anyway, they're healthy as always... although, it's been hard to get a read on these plants. Just a strange strain lol.

Gotta say I'm in love with this alien x triangle I have going it's just starting to build buds but it smells like a juicy lime :drool: can't wait to sample it

I grab that one a lot. It is a keeper for sure! I need to check and see if I have more!

Hey guys, back after a short break for Christmas, first Christmas home in 3 years and we really needed a re-charge.

Sorry for those folks who received cards with the beans crushed, I think we could have just done them in the vials as per usual but.. Lesson learned,

We had a window of a few hours one evening and thought it would be a nice gesture to send them out to our supporters, the majority here on afn, we couldn't send them to each and every customer or it would have been a week long operation!

I hope that each and everyone of you had a great Christmas :)

I got mine today and I am super impressed with the card and gift. What a nice thought! Hand made cards, hand addressed and a gift inside. LOVE IT! Alas I didn't open mine up until I saw what happened with others. Guess What? Yep, I am in the pulverized club. Looks like a pile of pepper. *LOL*

I am so grateful for the thought and work into the card. Namaste!

Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas! This is the only time I take vacation yearly, the week between Christmas and New Years. I work from a home office and have two others here as well, so we all take it off and I have my house to myself for a glorious 12 days!

Hey guys, back after a short break for Christmas, first Christmas home in 3 years and we really needed a re-charge.

Sorry for those folks who received cards with the beans crushed, I think we could have just done them in the vials as per usual but.. Lesson learned,

We had a window of a few hours one evening and thought it would be a nice gesture to send them out to our supporters, the majority here on afn, we couldn't send them to each and every customer or it would have been a week long operation!

Glad you had a good Christmas. I really appreciated the card, Thank you and the guys.

It's really been non-stop all year! I can't really express how exhausted we are, maybe gbd can testify to that too!
I've floated the idea of an east coast to west coast tour for 2016 but we'll have to see. Would be amazing if we could, but there's a huge list of things to sort out beforehand.

Heartfelt thanks going out to all our afn amigos, have a great 2016. Love Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back