Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get crushed in the sorting machines... I got shiot lucky and, and thank you Mephisto for the card. very very cool !!! you guys really rock!!! Ive sent beans from one state to another state and the US sorting machines will crush the beans..

1224151538[1].jpg

I love you to Mephesto!!!!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a way around this. Thinking maybe some closed cell rubber foam about 1/8 inch thick and a paper punch would work to make holes, tape seeds in hole area using a low stick masking tape to cover both sides. Would be interesting experiment I guess...

I have been drawn in to the world of MEPHISTO and I see no way out. I have grown some blue cheese auto from another seed bank it won a cup in a photo period while it is tremendous smoke IMO it does not hold a candle up against the white triangle and is on par with the 24C. This is just my opinion no I Am not dirt nosing it either facts are facts for germination rate quality of smoke they are one of the best out there simple as that. I have a tent with nothing but mephisto going in it as we speak. And more strains of mephisto will be popped in the next week so I am hooked on Mephisto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back