Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to be able to use credit cards for the Black Friday sale now that PayPal isn’t an available payment method? US customer if that matters.

Man, maybe you won't be able to buy any more seeds! Wouldn't that suck!
I have the will to find a way. So doesn’t really affect me either way lol. I have enough to last about two years maybe year and a half if I keep growing like this.

I’m sure before then they will have CC figured out. I already put my first born on a plane so he’s there in time as collateral for payment so they can send the seed immediately. Once they receive payment they can send him back or hang on to him till my next order lol. He adapts easily and probably be speaking Spanish picking up all the little 12 YO girls in Spain.

Damn mephisto making us all a bunch of smart arses lol :crying:
I’m sure before then they will have CC figured out. I already put my first born on a plane so he’s there in time as collateral for payment so they can send the seed immediately. Once they receive payment they can send him back or hang on to him till my next order lol. He adapts easily and probably be speaking Spanish picking up all the little 12 YO girls in Spain.

Did you smoke some double grape by chance @Mizzo81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back