Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grapey walter I think it may be better lol. Gonn ahva etc get my hands on some walter white maybe I’ll wait on the bx project to be available
Just dropped a grapey walter last night and my buddy has ww going now

Sorry @lunarman it would actually suck if it becomes a pain in the ass to order seeds. I just can’t let that though creep into my head or I may lose it

Not to flaunt it or anything but the Canadian order payments are dead simple now. We have a debit card system called Interact and Mephisto accepts that now in Canada. It's basically an e-transfer from my account to one of Meph's email addresses. Kind of like a bank transfer, but way easier since you just enter an email address and none of the iban bank transfer stuff. its kind of like paypal too, but its done thru the banks.

If you do personal online banking Mizz you can do an electronic bank transfer for not cost right? Or not? I did that for my last order out of Spain and it worked great. But then again, my kids are too old and independent for me to put them on a plane for collateral so I had to pay with cash!

The sale will only go live if CC payments are available. If for some reason we arent ready on black Friday you can expect the sale to happen shortly after.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Sounds good my man. Thank you for the response, much appreciated!!

The sale will only go live if CC payments are available. If for some reason we arent ready on black Friday you can expect the sale to happen shortly after.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
This is why I stick with u guys u truly make us your priority bedsides keeping top quality genetics.

Last edited:
Not to flaunt it or anything but the Canadian order payments are dead simple now. We have a debit card system called Interact and Mephisto accepts that now in Canada. It's basically an e-transfer from my account to one of Meph's email addresses. Kind of like a bank transfer, but way easier since you just enter an email address and none of the iban bank transfer stuff. its kind of like paypal too, but its done thru the banks.

If you do personal online banking Mizz you can do an electronic bank transfer for not cost right? Or not? I did that for my last order out of Spain and it worked great. But then again, my kids are too old and independent for me to put them on a plane for collateral so I had to pay with cash!
I've used another place had similar setup last year and from usa to Canada was all done in 24hrs and everything arrived within 10 days tracked, and freebies for doing it

Also peeps wally worlds brand card and most others I found MasterCard is worldwide and they have prepaid cards and on most prompt#3 is ur bank acct Info for the card and u can get all the info u need in 39 secs to do bank transfers to banks for beans. Also get Bitcoin from places with it. I did coinbase and Bitcoin in 15 mins. Just saying that CC isnt all the way gone just gotta type in a few more ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back