Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love that crack lol i have 1 at day 70 or so looking amazing frosty
86addb32c6430c52339c36fbad25918e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@mephisto @stan_mephisto these white crack specimens r the real deal autos. I’ve grown nothing but meph beans the last 1-2 years lol shows how strong they r I can’t remember when I started and this strain in growth is impressive. If not offered permanently should be bought back every so often. How could it not with being tested at 27% and as easy to grow as it is with producing well. Truly the auto growers dream.
I just love me some white crack was my 1st meph bean i grew that and 3bog [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I tried to rotate it lol too much I guess either way she’s just Got rings of colas I can’t wait to chop her just starting to fade I’m thinking a week or so. Only feedin sweet candy and Enhance MC to the finish. If she seems like she has more to go I have no problem giving some nutes. I do a small “flush” to encourage the end. Especially when my jars r as light as they r. View attachment 972361
You have a very pretty gal there Mizzo, did you top her to get those colas? Mine grew with a main then secondaries a little smaller, kinda typical I guess.

You have a very pretty gal there Mizzo, did you top her to get those colas? Mine grew with a main then secondaries a little smaller, kinda typical I guess.
No topping. I tried to bend her over when she was younger didn’t work out to well so just a bunch of leaf tucking.

IMG_5123.JPG

I forgot to update y'all. I placed a series of 3 large online orders back when they were holding a cryprocurrency promo, and I ran into a ton of problems (All on my end!) When I found out that they were no longer accepting paypal. The guys at mephisto showed great patience, and walked me through all of my problems that I had,and after a few days of headache we worked through it all and got the ball rolling. As always, their communication was way above par and they were able to answer all of my questions in a timely fashion, and they really hooked it up with the freebies. Mephisto Genetics once again proves why they are the absolute best in the game. Between the customer support, speed of shipping, and all the seeds that I came out with at the end of the day I am obviously stoked with their performance.
Freebies included were: Ripley's OG, Samsquanch, CDLC, Blue Toof Special Pheno, Skyrone Stomper, Sour Bubbly x Auto cush, Blue Cush, and Skysenberg. SO STOKED!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back