Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Crack - Day 70
42018untitled-44.jpg

72018untitled-77.jpg

Beautiful. Lmao I was just coming here to comment on how great white crack has been. I haven’t tasted it yet but these should be permanent status. My god I wish I put it in a bigger container lol when she comes out for pics everyone’s gonna laugh but it’s what I had at the moment. I sometimes don’t plant things lol.

I tried to rotate it lol too much I guess either way she’s just Got rings of colas I can’t wait to chop her just starting to fade I’m thinking a week or so. Only feedin sweet candy and Enhance MC to the finish. If she seems like she has more to go I have no problem giving some nutes. I do a small “flush” to encourage the end. Especially when my jars r as light as they r.
86983428-39A1-4AC7-92F5-FA743AEB03BA.jpeg

Beautiful. Lmao I was just coming here to comment on how great white crack has been. I haven’t tasted it yet but these should be permanent status. My god I wish I put it in a bigger container lol when she comes out for pics everyone’s gonna laugh but it’s what I had at the moment. I sometimes don’t plant things lol.
White crack is amazing, she can do some awesome colas

White crack is amazing, she can do some awesome colas
I started her in a instatransplant cup then into a little clay pot cause I didn’t have enough coco for anything bigger but she was already in need then she started shooting roots out the bottom of that pot so I had more coco ready I put that into a 2 gal fabric pot. So she was stunted a little bit she will still put out. Next time 3gal will be ready.

I started her in a instatransplant cup then into a little clay pot cause I didn’t have enough coco for anything bigger but she was already in need then she started shooting roots out the bottom of that pot so I had more coco ready I put that into a 2 gal fabric pot. So she was stunted a little bit she will still put out. Next time 3gal will be ready.
She also presses some of the clearest wax I've seen.

@mephisto @stan_mephisto these white crack specimens r the real deal autos. I’ve grown nothing but meph beans the last 1-2 years lol shows how strong they r I can’t remember when I started and this strain in growth is impressive. If not offered permanently should be bought back every so often. How could it not with being tested at 27% and as easy to grow as it is with producing well. Truly the auto growers dream.

Anyone else having bad luck with germing these new illuminautos and freebies? I only had 5 of 8 purple strawberries pop and only 1 of 5 3bear og x S.L. pop so far..WTF?? Ive only ever lost 1 mephisto bean before and have grown out a lot of their gear... ???

@mephisto @stan_mephisto these white crack specimens r the real deal autos. I’ve grown nothing but meph beans the last 1-2 years lol shows how strong they r I can’t remember when I started and this strain in growth is impressive. If not offered permanently should be bought back every so often. How could it not with being tested at 27% and as easy to grow as it is with producing well. Truly the auto growers dream.

27%?!
White Crack getting added to payday order, yours looks so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back