Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s would be a good idea,,,,,

That big if a space ...... you ain’t really want tie anything down.... you want too be able too inspec plants daily atleast too see yellowing and even watering.
That’s what’s cool about the yo-yos they have these cool plastic j hooks that go around the bottom of the cola you hold the cola up and lock in yo-yo. From then on u can just in book move around and re support as needed. I think I’ll pick some up and try some out

Amazing looking buds now only if my forgotten cookies comes out like that lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks bro,great genetics on hand..Forgotten cookies is so sticky it's almost annoying when trying to trim while trying to pull your fingers apart..I think I've spent more time removing scissor hash so the blades will operate properly than actually trimming lol.

I just saw mold on few of the fabric bags , amd on the top layer of soil ,i think i know the cause of this issue but i might be wrong , So when i started this set up to increase Rh in the room to 80-90 for seedling, i didn't turn on the extractor fan. I seen a lot of condensation in the room only then i knew its not good hence that's y i turned on fans and extractor fan. It's been on from a week now and temps is 24c and Rh is 70.

Attaching few pics of the bag with mold ,before and after i cleaned, i have cleaned them properly with warm damp cloth. For soil i have removed atleast two inches of the top for all plants in the garden just in case.

What do you think, will it be ok or should i do something else?

Attachments

• 20181110_010558.jpg
    20181110_010558.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 20181110_010651.jpg
    20181110_010651.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20181109_225103.jpg
    20181109_225103.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.