Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 4 days in paper bags my little bluetoof seems to be ready for jars. Nice sense nugs covered in frost. Some nice colors too on top of one of the best smelling buds I’ve experienced. She came in a little bigger then i thought, 22 grams. Toked a little sample needs more time for taste but can slightly taste the smell. She’s gonna taste like candy. Her sister is way bigger and I’m guessing will hit the 90 gram mark. Fingers crossed I don’t screw anything up.

After 4 days in paper bags my little bluetoof seems to be ready for jars. Nice sense nugs covered in frost. Some nice colors too on top of one of the best smelling buds I’ve experienced. She came in a little bigger then i thought, 22 grams. Toked a little sample needs more time for taste but can slightly taste the smell. She’s gonna taste like candy. Her sister is way bigger and I’m guessing will hit the 90 gram mark. Fingers crossed I don’t screw anything up.
Mizz, you said you smoked Auto Cush before. Can you give a description of the effects for you? I don't know how long ago it was you had it.
Nice job on the BT, have you decided on a journal yet? Lol

Mizz, you said you smoked Auto Cush before. Can you give a description of the effects for you? I don't know how long ago it was you had it.
Nice job on the BT, have you decided on a journal yet? Lol
Lol I’ll throw her pics in with the rest. I should start a journal. I’ve got some good’uns going now and some big plans to stuff my groom from wall to wall. Well one imaginary wall.

@stedimed ive never smoked mephistos auto Cush but I’ve smoked green crack and loved it. Melons uplifting without paranoia or any negative side effects from an uplifting energizing high. Really motivate u to get shite done. I loved it. I hope the auto Cush is just as good. I have 5 beans and may pop all 5 next go around which is coming up.

Is sour bubbly no longer being kept after you guys decided to keep it and ax the sour hound / deep blue c???

Sour bubblys another one I’ve heard great things about. I guess they gotta make room for the new strains coming in. I’m tellin u in a couple years they’re gonna start a legends catalogue. Sour hound should be in it. Maybe update some a little idk.
Disclaimer: I have no clue if they’re gonna start a legends catalogue but they should.

Hello @mephisto @gbd , I hope you and yours are well and happy dude:pass: I am just about to order some seeds.........from you ofc lol.....and I wondered which is the LEAST smelly strain you have currently, I'm back in old blighty and the stiffs who run the show are still stiff here(instead of opening their eyes like the rest of the planet!!!)and I need an under the radar strain, I don't necessarily want to grow from another breeder......but needs must dude!!...and I NEED my medicine and I MUST have it :crying:haha......thanks in advance for any reply:headbang::pass:

Last edited:
Hello @mephisto @gbd , I hope you and yours are well and happy dude:pass: I am just about to order some seeds from you.....ofc lol.....and I wondered which is the LEAST smelly strain you have currently, I'm back in old blighty and the stiffs who run the show are still stiff here(instead of opening their eyes like the rest of the planet!!!)and I need an under the radar strain, I don't necessarily want to grow from another breeder......but needs must dude!!...and I NEED my medicine and I MUST have it :crying:haha......thanks in advance for any reply:headbang::pass:
I’m sure NCH is pretty low odour mate :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back