Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a few pics @stedimed cut the top and a few others she was fallin over even pulling her support over. She smells unbelievable. Still funky sweet cheese with a hint of garlic. But the sweetest smelling pot I’ve ever grown or bought. I can’t wait for a cured sample. Bluetoof. My first Mephisto bean. Right up there with the frostiest I’ve grown photo or auto. By far the best smelling weed it smells like being in a candy store with some aged cheese. View attachment 824098View attachment 824099View attachment 824100View attachment 824101View attachment 824102View attachment 824103View attachment 824104View attachment 824105
She does have some super frosty Nugs, Mizz! The way you've described here odor, man I can't wait. By the looks of her with no main, think she produced pretty well. Now did you do any training on your 2nd girl to get those taller secondaries? Def. gonna give a lot more. Thanks for a glimpse of some future Meds.!

Very little pony tailing. The first few days she was showing good growth. She also is in a room with 4 autocobs. So she’s getting secondary lighting the first one was under one by itself under the canopy of two huge fuckers that wanted to go giant inside. I just trimmed up what I took and man she is super frosty and you will love the smell for sure. She has some minor coloration to her I imagine with some lower temps she may color up beautifully. In about 5 days I’ll take a little toke to see how she’s gonna hit. Hard to get a good taste or smell until it’s been in the jars for a little. May not be the biggest but I’m thinking she’s gonna be some very nice Meds.

Thinking I may start a small journal. Really just to show some pics. I was checking out my sour hound and she’s starting to pack on some bud. Not much for side branching but I think I stunted her somehow. I have a double grape that started its life out with some pretty awkward leaves but is chugging along now. And the youngest a chem bubbly that should turn out good. She’s Bush’n Out and split into two mains at a very young age. Gonna be soaking two creme bubblys and two more undecided or three auto Cush. Thinking I’m gonna stay in three gallon containers for now. May also use the two 2 gallon containers I have if I go 3 auto Cush.

BFB74F90-7FC4-4C59-BF06-DDD07D1E8A50.jpeg
Sour hound packing bud everywhere she can fit it. She’s squat lol but seems to be covering herself in flower. I think I measured her at 16”. On a sad note bluetoof accidentally got chopped. Ok it was on purpose lol. But she was ready to go.

Double grape and chem bubbly r shaping up nicely. DG started out kinda rough but she’s picked up the pace big time. She’s filling in nicely side branches r fighting to catch up to the top. She should turn into a nice little bush. Sour hound is gonna have two nice colas from the looks they r gonna be fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back