Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Garms - Teespring store!

mephisto

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a mini announcement, we’ve started a teespring store for permanently vending tees.

https://teespring.com/stores/mephisto-garms

We have about 30 planned t-shirt designs, currently just a couple have been added so far but we should have about 10 completed ones up there and available over the next few days. So take a gander and let us know what you think!

A7AC9BCE-DECF-4B4B-A0C8-D8FD748BF200.jpeg

1EC24E3B-8DD0-4CA2-B7B7-BA522A1927CA.jpeg

Cheers and have a good one!

Ye need to add a 3XL size for us fat guys please ;) hahaha

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Everything in there is available up to a 5XL, with the exception of one product the ‘vintage surf eu’ shirt that only goes up to 2XL as It’s the organic eco friendly version. If you happen to need a larger size in that exact product we can do it!

Everything in there is available up to a 5XL, with the exception of one product the ‘vintage surf eu’ shirt that only goes up to 2XL as It’s the organic eco friendly version. If you happen to need a larger size in that exact product we can do it!
Sweet! Wouldnt ya know the one product I looked at happened to be the only 2XL limit, should have looked at the others my bad. Cheers for the update/info tho appreciate it man :)

Sweet! Wouldnt ya know the one product I looked at happened to be the only 2XL limit, should have looked at the others my bad. Cheers for the update/info tho appreciate it man :)

Sorry my bad! All the US tees are available up to 5XL, the European ones we listed max out at 2XL, as the larger sizes are more expensive, but if you’re in Europe and you need larger sizes please let me know and I’ll add them, cheers : )

Sorry my bad! All the US tees are available up to 5XL, the European ones we listed max out at 2XL, as the larger sizes are more expensive, but if you’re in Europe and you need larger sizes please let me know and I’ll add them, cheers : )
All good man! Ya I'm in Europe myself so if you could add those larger sizes it'd be great. The added price is no big deal for me if it allows me to get some of those awesome tees :)

All good man! Ya I'm in Europe myself so if you could add those larger sizes it'd be great. The added price is no big deal for me if it allows me to get some of those awesome tees :)

Hey man, if you could pm me the ones you’re interested in I’ll add them for you.

Thanks guys! My clan Mephisto shirt arrived safely and I await ladies cut/fit after the 4/20 frenzy is over.

Thanks guys! My clan Mephisto shirt arrived safely and I await ladies cut/fit after the 4/20 frenzy is over.

If you want one design or more in a ladies fit, pm me and I can put that up there for you to order : )

Back