New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

Day 39

The 3bog is doing great with the parasol, I had to raise the lights as the plants have really started to gain height! Also the 3bog is flowering!

They were all watered today, I decided to bottom water as well today, they really sucked up the water! They received 32oz bottom and the meph wedding and 3bog also got 16oz from the top, 6.3ph with a smidge of yucca.
IMG_20221017_080933.jpg

Day 39

The 3bog is doing great with the parasol, I had to raise the lights as the plants have really started to gain height! Also the 3bog is flowering!

They were all watered today, I decided to bottom water as well today, they really sucked up the water! They received 32oz bottom and the meph wedding and 3bog also got 16oz from the top, 6.3ph with a smidge of yucca.
View attachment 1528117
Looking good man! :thumbsup:

Day 42
The 3bog has recently got her stuff together, flowering nicely, the Double Grape is stretching like mad(she was not topped) the Meph Wedding is doing great as usual and finally the CDLC is chugging right along a week behind the rest.
IMG_20221020_064124.jpg

Last edited:
3BOG is an odd little girl. Mine has the tri thing going on and she sleeps hard once she has met her DLI. She slumps more than any girl I've grown.

Came late - sitting back to watch ther show !!!! have a Double Grape myself 0- subpost to be a heavy yielder
It can be. The smoke is very good too. If I hadn't had the plan to make some more 3BOG X Double Grape, I would have put DG in an Earthbox in my current grow.

3BOG is an odd little girl. Mine has the tri thing going on and she sleeps hard once she has met her DLI. She slumps more than any girl I've grown.
She sure does!

Even the meph wedding has started to droop a bit with an hour or two left, that is almost making me wonder if my PAR meter is reading correctly.

I have started to ignore the meter and just reading the plants response at this point! All these expensive meters, sensors etc and it still falls back to the old eyeballs and experience,,,, LOL

Back