New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

She sure does!

Even the meph wedding has started to droop a bit with an hour or two left, that is almost making me wonder if my PAR meter is reading correctly.

I have started to ignore the meter and just reading the plants response at this point! All these expensive meters, sensors etc and it still falls back to the old eyeballs and experience,,,, LOL
Meters are just a tool. DLI demands differs from strain to strain. They really should be starting to shut down about an hour before the end of the light cycle on 18/6, IF you're meeting their DLI.
I've got all the girls on 18/6 and around 600ppfd and my VPD is around .8.
In the HLG DIABLO 650R tent, all the girls exhibit easily identifiable signs of shutting down, just some more than others. i'n the other two tents, it's very slight and right at the end of cycle. The light spectrum is different in all the lights. The HLG DIABLO 650R is getting it done!

Meters are just a tool. DLI demands differs from strain to strain. They really should be starting to shut down about an hour before the end of the light cycle on 18/6, IF you're meeting their DLI.
I've got all the girls on 18/6 and around 600ppfd and my VPD is around .8.
In the HLG DIABLO 650R tent, all the girls exhibit easily identifiable signs of shutting down, just some more than others. i'n the other two tents, it's very slight and right at the end of cycle. The light spectrum is different in all the lights. The HLG DIABLO 650R is getting it done!
My meter is reading about 395-400 par. One thing that just came to mind reading your reply is the fact I am running a very different set of LED's with enhanced spectrums. The lm301h-ONE led's are supposed to greatly enhance veg growth, maybe that is meeting their needs quicker/sooner, dont want to jump to any conclusions just yet.

A pic from earlier,
IMG_20221021_064933.jpg

Back