New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

(Day50) The plants were rotated and watered, they have been thirsty girls! The 3bog and Mephisto Wedding are forming nice buds.

The LM301H ONE strips were swapped out for LM301H 3000k strips, the C-spec strips were turned down to 80% while the 3000k's went to 100% and the 660/730nm strips went to 80%.
Wedding front L, 3bog front R, double grape rear L, CDLC rear R.
View attachment 1532439
Looking very nice indeedy.
uk420man

Day 56
(CDLC day 49)
I did some more pruning on the meph wedding(rr) and 3bog(lr), nearly a schwazzing.
The CDLC(rf) had some lower/inner trimmed 2 weeks ago and the double grape(lf) only had the top pulled over and down.

All 4 are flowering and I am hoping that the extra time sinking the tap root deeper isn't being taken off the total lifespan.

IMG_20221103_063951.jpg

Day 62
IMG_20221109_170346.jpg

The girls were rotated around, the 3bog and MW got some topdressing(my amended FFHF soil recipe along with worm castings, some NLS auto soil and NLS girl flower power and a pinch of dynomyco (made up some soil for the new desk top grow and made extra for the current grow)) added about 2.5" into the bags and then watered it in with PH'd water with blackstrap molasses and flower fuel. The CDLC and DG will get amended tomorrow.
The 3bog is showing some fade to the upper sugar leaves, the pistils are turning orange and the buds are bulking up.
The Wedding is flowering nicely and is loaded with frost already!
The CDLC is starting to flower
And finally the DG is adding a little bulk onto the small little buds, not expecting much from her, she has been trouble since she poked above the soil. Not impressed at all with the DG strain,,,, 3 seeds attempted, 2 never responded with any start and the one that did start was a mangled deformed mutant since day1.

Day 62View attachment 1536492

The girls were rotated around, the 3bog and MW got some topdressing(my amended FFHF soil recipe along with worm castings, some NLS auto soil and NLS girl flower power and a pinch of dynomyco (made up some soil for the new desk top grow and made extra for the current grow)) added about 2.5" into the bags and then watered it in with PH'd water with blackstrap molasses and flower fuel. The CDLC and DG will get amended tomorrow.
The 3bog is showing some fade to the upper sugar leaves, the pistils are turning orange and the buds are bulking up.
The Wedding is flowering nicely and is loaded with frost already!
The CDLC is starting to flower
And finally the DG is adding a little bulk onto the small little buds, not expecting much from her, she has been trouble since she poked above the soil. Not impressed at all with the DG strain,,,, 3 seeds attempted, 2 never responded with any start and the one that did start was a mangled deformed mutant since day1.
Ah man that's a bummer on the DG, I just planted one so hopefully it goes well. I got it within the last 6 months so I guess we shall see.

Everything else is looking great man! How's your wedding cake smelling? Mines mostly just gas/chemicals right now.

Ah man that's a bummer on the DG, I just planted one so hopefully it goes well. I got it within the last 6 months so I guess we shall see.

Everything else is looking great man! How's your wedding cake smelling? Mines mostly just gas/chemicals right now.
It is a bummer about the DG, but I decided to just let her do her thing after the 2 failed attempts at starting a replacement, oh-well, I may try her again, but not anytime soon.

The odor is very faint but like you said a chem odor from the wedding and also the 3bog.

I have been wondering about the lifespan vrs the additional height of the bag and it taking about a week more to sink the tap root. It appears that additional time is not taken off the total life span but added to it. The 3bog is supposed to be finished in 60-70 days per Mephisto, I think this one is going to need at least another 2 weeks to finish and it is 63 days old today.

Last edited:
It is a bummer about the DG, but I decided to just let her do her thing after the 2 failed attempts at starting a replacement, oh-well, I may try her again, but not anytime soon.

The odor is very faint but like you said a chem odor from the wedding and also the 3bog.

I have been wondering about the lifespan vrs the additional height of the bag and it taking about a week more to sink the tap root. It appears that additional time is not taken off the total life span but added to it. The 3bog is supposed to be finished in 60-70 days per Mephisto, I think this one is going to need at least another 2 weeks to finish and it is 63 days old today.
I was considering buying some more of those so I'll have to keep that in mind. I didn't notice that with my ripple, it finished right on time really, but it couldve gone a little longer. Definitely looked bigger though, loved that plant.

I have two Mephisto Weddings going as well. One that’s finishing up now has the chem/rubber scent you guys are talking about, the other one is somewhat sweet but has a ways to go. Hoping I get a sweet pheno. From what I’ve read on multiple forums, seems as tho a large majority of the Wedding’s have that chem scent…

Back