Outdoor Mephisto alfresco

Just a quick pic update! All seems to be going well, hopefully they keep the stretch going for a couple more days. Fantasmo Express is the first to start pushing out some flowers. Temperatures have been on the rise this last week with a couple days over 40c.

20181029_094537.jpg
fantasmo Express girls
20181029_094532.jpg

Been a long week, finally got to see the girls in the daylight for the first time in a few days! Just a quick group shot...I will trim out a little bit of the undercarriage this arvo.
20181102_105342.jpg

Looking great! What grow and bloom are you using? It would be unusual to mix grow and bloom usually, as sometimes you will knock out incompatible nuteients. You probally won't notice, but normally they are designed to be used alone. 5ml a lt also sounds like a lot!

Plants look good anyway. So keep it up. Seems to be working for you anyway :)

Looking great! What grow and bloom are you using? It would be unusual to mix grow and bloom usually, as sometimes you will knock out incompatible nuteients. You probally won't notice, but normally they are designed to be used alone. 5ml a lt also sounds like a lot!

Plants look good anyway. So keep it up. Seems to be working for you anyway :)
Thanks man, I'm using biobizz. I think recommended dose is 4ml/lr, it's quite mild stuff. In the next few feeds I will start to up the bloom and reduce the amount of grow.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up with the chem nutes, be a handy bit of info to remember if I ever swap over! I see your patch ain't looking to shabby either! :cheers:
Ah sweet, that's how they recommend you use it. All good. I know with some chem ferts mixing can be a bad idea.

Glad to see you kicking goals :)

I read a couple of pages back that you were considering trying coco at some point. If you do hit me up. It doesn't have to be complicated and you can get away without testing you ph and ec. I like getting a bit technical but it is not necessary to have good results. It's basically the same as soil except you can feed more regularly, and you mix nutes every feed. Except once a week when you water with plain water to flush out any salts. If your water source is about ph 7 you will get away without adjusting your ph with most nutrient lines.

Good luck with everything :) hope you surpass your goals!

Back