Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Thought I already posted but here they are @bushmasterar15. First pic and 2nd pic blue toof 3rd pic mbap x blue toof and 4th hubbasquach x 24carat all in coco all 1 gallon pots except hubbasquach 24 that is in 3gal all under my 230w eb/samsung strip light
20190512_144456.jpg
20190512_144450.jpg
20190512_144444.jpg
20190512_144430.jpg

Week 2 update.. The two Chemdogging x Ripley's Og regs are in the cups until they show sex. Hoping for one male and one female.. I popped an unreleased Tyrone Stomper fem on the 1st in case both the other two are male.

20190513_065818~2.jpg

Week 2 update.. The two Chemdogging x Ripley's Og regs are in the cups until they show sex. Hoping for one male and one female.. I popped an unreleased Tyrone Stomper fem on the 1st in case both the other two are male.

View attachment 1058658
So wat did u use for pollen to make them regs? I use both sts and males depending on wat genetics but neway I've noticed that on average the cross is better than either of the original strains I will be watching closely to see how it progresses

So wat did u use for pollen to make them regs? I use both sts and males depending on wat genetics but neway I've noticed that on average the cross is better than either of the original strains I will be watching closely to see how it progresses
The auto regs are straight from Mephisto. I won two auto reg strains in auctions Mephisto had on Instagram a couple of summers ago. Chemdogging x Ripley's Og and Chemdogging x Tyrone Stomper. The Tyrone Stomper fems are an unreleased freebie he threw in. Daz has actually been holding some recent auctions the past 2 weeks for rare packs and a few auto reg crosses. The most recent just ended yesterday.

The auto regs are straight from Mephisto. I won two auto reg strains in an auction Mephisto had on IG a couple of summers ago. Chemdogging x Ripley's Og and Chemdogging x Tyrone Stomper. The Tyrone Stomper was an unreleased freebie he threw in. Daz has actually been holding some recent auctions the past 2 weeks for rare packs and a few auto reg crosses. The most recent just ended yesterday.
Well damn I gotta get out more lol any way I've been waiting for mephisto and a few others to sell auto regs on the regular I know I would get them, but I will be watching urs closely sending good grow vibes ur way

Well damn I gotta get out more lol any way I've been waiting for mephisto and a few others to sell auto regs on the regular I know I would get them, but I will be watching urs closely sending good grow vibes ur way
I think it will be a while before the breeders that specialize in autos, release their regs. I know Mephisto is a tad more guarded, and for good reason. I can think of 3 auto seed companies that started by crossing two Mephisto strains. With things becoming legal more often, autos are on the verge of being the next big thing. In homes and commercially. Auto regs may be hard to find. If you've made some, I would definitely work em and preserve them!

Back