Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Thanks my man! Happy growing!
Awsome love blue toof got any pics of the blue toof special will be watching as its come along I'm running a blue toof now and a few crosses of blue toof

Awsome love blue toof got any pics of the blue toof special will be watching as its come along I'm running a blue toof now and a few crosses of blue toof

Haven't seen much in terms of pics of the special pheno. Just hear it's a great tasting end of the night smoke, which is what I am looking for in this grow. Would love to see some of your Blue Toof pics.

Here is a blue toof fast pheno(1 of 2 ) finished 10 days faster than 2nd pheno. I also have the 2nd pheno crossed with the same 24 carat as the one in pic which is the fast pheno x 24carat this is a test plant in very well used coco in 1gal pot one of each (in gal pot pheno 1&2) also have one in solo cup. Got new phone sorry for side ways pics still trying to figure it out old phone just worked never loaded them side ways
20190503_102432.jpg

Attachments

• 20190503_102442.jpg
    20190503_102442.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 36
@bushmasterar15

I actually took my germ pic on May 1 , but attempted to join the general battle, which doesn't appear to be going this time around. Can I switch over to the Mephisto battle? As the photo shows, I am growing two Blue Toof Special Pheno.

Here is the germ pic from May 1.

View attachment 1054566

And here they are a day later. Still haven't sprouted.

View attachment 1054565

I hope it's not too late for me to join.
O Man✌️ your Growing my absolute favorite of all Mephistos!!! Can't wait to follow these! Is these your first of the Blue Roof?

Here is and was my last BT she produced 6oz was very easy Growing and was a monster compared to my other BT I Grew✌️View attachment 1054594
I wish I got a larger pheno but the faster version was very cheesy while the 2nd pheno is more fruity with a bit of funk but zero cheese I'm growing 2 second pheno cross with the first pheno in the 2nd leg mephisto and a few others

I wish I got a larger pheno but the faster version was very cheesy while the 2nd pheno is more fruity with a bit of funk but zero cheese I'm growing 2 second pheno cross with the first pheno in the 2nd leg mephisto and a few others
I'm not sure what Pheno all mine was I had Five and all was very Different but two and them was identical

I'm not sure what Pheno all mine was I had Five and all was very Different but two and them was identical
It looked very nice I can say that can't wait to see everyone's plants I love the variety both in terms of genetics as well as grow styles its great good grow vibes to all

Back