Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Here is a blue toof fast pheno(1 of 2 ) finished 10 days faster than 2nd pheno. I also have the 2nd pheno crossed with the same 24 carat as the one in pic which is the fast pheno x 24carat this is a test plant in very well used coco in 1gal pot one of each (in gal pot pheno 1&2) also have one in solo cup. Got new phone sorry for side ways pics still trying to figure it out old phone just worked never loaded them side waysView attachment 1054589
Thanks Fitzy, how big did the Blue Toof get. Height and yield wise? Looking forward to growing this strain!

Here is and was my last BT she produced 6oz was very easy Growing and was a monster compared to my other BT I Grew✌️View attachment 1054594

Wow! That's a beautiful plant! 6 ounces for one plant? I didn't think they got outside of the 15-30 gram range. Really cool!

O Man✌️ your Growing my absolute favorite of all Mephistos!!! Can't wait to follow these! Is these your first of the Blue Roof?

You see! This is what I get. Everyone loves this strain! This isn't not only my first Blue Toof, it is my first Mephisto! I have been doing Dutch Passion strains for a few runs. I feel like a noob again! Awesome Plant man!:slap:

You see! This is what I get. Everyone loves this strain! This isn't not only my first Blue Toof, it is my first Mephisto! I have been doing Dutch Passion strains for a few runs. I feel like a noob again! Awesome Plant man!:slap:

Right on brother. About 50 days into my first Mephisto run right now, 3 GWK and an AvT. Pop on by if you get the chance, I'd love a few more eyes on this run.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-gwk-avt-short-stuff-super-cali-haze.70375/page-13

Like you, I've also wrapped up a few DP runs. That Glueberry OG... WOW! Just ordered 14 more lol.

My First BT I grew was very small but very Narcotic lol less than 2oz but all them has been Fire smoke bro you will in for a treat✌️

Right on brother. About 50 days into my first Mephisto run right now, 3 GWK and an AvT. Pop on by if you get the chance, I'd love a few more eyes on this run.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-gwk-avt-short-stuff-super-cali-haze.70375/page-13

Like you, I've also wrapped up a few DP runs. That Glueberry OG... WOW! Just ordered 14 more lol.

Man, just did a quick look, but will spend some more time. I want to read what you did to raise plants as frosty as that, man! You truly are an Architect, brother! An architect of premium frosty resinous buddage! Love the color, and with photos like that, this battle is looking scary!:slap:

Thanks Fitzy, how big did the Blue Toof get. Height and yield wise? Looking forward to growing this strain!
I use 1 gallon pot of coco and feed 1 time a day so my yields are not huge the first was my best was 3oz the last one I ran was 1.5oz but that was also in a 2.65 liter pot with coco I used for 3 full grows so I no that didn't help that but that plant was only as wide as the pot could have ran 10 or more in the 2x4 I use this one was fast 63days which out of the 2 pheno types that I got I like this one best great terps nice head high that tapers into a strong body high the 2nd pheno I got was more branchy and larger structure still good terps but less cheese and fruit. I bread both pheno together and that's what my BT seedlings are in 2nd leg mephisto battle

Right on, Fitzy. That was really helpful, man. Appreciate it, bro. I am gonna stop wth the questions, so I don't turn this into an Iriee help thread! Appreciate the info, man!

Right on, Fitzy. That was really helpful, man. Appreciate it, bro. I am gonna stop wth the questions, so I don't turn this into an Iriee help thread! Appreciate the info, man!
Hit me up anytime glad to help a fellow cannabis enthusiast that's wat its all about

Back