Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Update!!!
View attachment 1054355 View attachment 1054356
Had 6 sour alien livers and 6 sour livers. 100% germination. Put them out in shed last night so i could treat for ants. It crossed my mind, told my wife, hope there's no mice or anything in the shed lol don't think it was nice, not sure what it was, but it likes seedlings. Kinda pissed but what can you do, luckily I have another pack of sour livers, and a ten pack of sour orange livers, but was really looking forward to seeing the sour alien, and of course not taking a loss. @bushmasterar15 what should I do? Sit this one out?
That sucks you better get popping too keep up with us my dad had a bird that took his sunflower seeding the minute he put it out on his balcony just swooped down and pick pick gone

Lil update all sprouted an transplanted ive got all the hubbasquach in 1 3 gal and 2 blue toof x 24carat in 1 gal all in cocoView attachment 1052661 View attachment 1052662
@bhaskara_phoenix
In one of Fitzy pics is a snow covered pot (I know why it’s snow covered or have a good guess to why). Not picking on ya or anything, but ya did join a Grow Battle and a little trash talking FUN is part of it. With that said Everyone here is pretty cool and willing to help. Even peeps in Battles want each other to win, because in the end we all win (except me, I’m not in this one, lol). Ya get your harvested flower and burn to your hearts content. I don’t think ya should leave and hope ya don’t. If ever need a mediator and can’t get a staff member, hit me up I am not in this comp, but will definitely be following this 2nd leg. And if I can’t help, we will go find a staff and fix the problem (this goes to anyone also).

Update!!!
Had 6 sour alien livers and 6 sour livers. 100% germination. Put them out in shed last night so i could treat for ants. It crossed my mind, told my wife, hope there's no mice or anything in the shed lol don't think it was nice, not sure what it was, but it likes seedlings. Kinda pissed but what can you do, luckily I have another pack of sour livers, and a ten pack of sour orange livers, but was really looking forward to seeing the sour alien, and of course not taking a loss. @bushmasterar15 what should I do? Sit this one out?
I’d say pop more seeds. I’m pretty sure no one will have a problem with it.

people I apologize. I was way off on the age of my plants.:face: day 17 was day 21. I fukked up. I will withdraw from the grow. sorry.:sadcry:

I'm having a Germ issue with the Grape walker Kush!! In the first leg I soaked the GWK and had no luck I'm not happy with this order of beans my others seem to be fine. So if allowed I would like to soak a couple 24 carrots in case my GWK is a Dud will post pictures tonight if it's okay? Would love to be in this but if not also good with it✌️

Update!!!
If you want I'd say drop a few, no reason to not hang out and battle.

Back