Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Just posting to show how the girl is doing
20190501_213835.jpg

Am I too late? She may have been above soil yesterday, I honestly didn't check, because I haven't completely moved into the place, hut here she is this morning.
IMG_20190502_053244579~2.jpg

She's ready for battle, still got her helmet on LMAO

@bushmasterar15 make that Forum Stomper...thanks, slow. View attachment 1053722
Ok, gotta love it when your seeds pop open and have a nice little tails in 24 hrs. Planted 2 Forum Stompers in 5oz cups. I used my Modem last night to set my seeds on in their cup of RO water. It read 85F on my instant read thermometer. I shut down a tent to harvest and my grow room temps dropped as a result. Great for the plants, but too low to germ. The modem worked great. I have to finish harvesting my plants and these Forum Stompers will have a home each. I am using big pots and expect big plants for this contest. So I am going to give them an excessive amount of space to potentially fill! Good luck everyone, peace slowandeasy

Update!!!
IMG_20190503_060208157~2.jpg
IMG_20190503_060213017~2.jpg

Had 6 sour alien livers and 6 sour livers. 100% germination. Put them out in shed last night so i could treat for ants. It crossed my mind, told my wife, hope there's no mice or anything in the shed lol don't think it was nice, not sure what it was, but it likes seedlings. Kinda pissed but what can you do, luckily I have another pack of sour livers, and a ten pack of sour orange livers, but was really looking forward to seeing the sour alien, and of course not taking a loss. @bushmasterar15 what should I do? Sit this one out?

Update!!!
View attachment 1054355 View attachment 1054356
Had 6 sour alien livers and 6 sour livers. 100% germination. Put them out in shed last night so i could treat for ants. It crossed my mind, told my wife, hope there's no mice or anything in the shed lol don't think it was nice, not sure what it was, but it likes seedlings. Kinda pissed but what can you do, luckily I have another pack of sour livers, and a ten pack of sour orange livers, but was really looking forward to seeing the sour alien, and of course not taking a loss. @bushmasterar15 what should I do? Sit this one out?
Damn bro that sucks i would say germ some i dont think anyone will have a prob with that i no i dont the more the merrier and its not like u were slackin on posting or somthin hope it gets better for ya hope ur still in

Back