Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2nd Leg Starts May 1st (Signup and Battle)

Well @bushmasterar15 , sign me up please. I didn't get a good picture of my Mango Smile, so I will enter leg 2 as well. I will have to think about what I want to germ. Now I know what to expect from the battle. I usually use small pots, but this time I am going with bigger pots and taking better pictures. Now ai have to Choose what to grow. Any suggestions? Peace, slow
germ Forum Stomper
p_20190501_162726_p-jpg.1053722

Week 2 update. 2 Forum Stompers. I have to transplant them tomorrow, I have some special plans for these 2 girls. I am going bigger than I prefer pot wise. The Goal is to grow 2 Massive plants and give them a shit ton of space. My transplant and set up is going to kick these into high gear super fast. I expect a longer veg and some big ass plants. For now, these seedlings are small. That won't last long once I transplant. I did t have the space til now, otherwise I would have planted directly in final pot. Here we go...Week 2 update. My next ones will be much different, mark my word.bpeafe and good luck!
p_20190519_035323_vhdr_on_p-jpg.1060858

Week 3 Forum Stompers transplanted 2 days ago. I am excited to see how they look in a week. Peace slow
p_20190523_045420_vhdr_on_p-jpg.1062705

Week 4 update. Forum Stompers 1 and 2
p_20190529_034204_vhdr_on_p-jpg.1065111

week 5 Forum Stomper. I am behind and have a lot going on. It looks like it might stretch a bit, so I will tied her down today and will add week 6 pic later. Peace, slow.
p_20190609_004327_vhdr_on_p-jpg.1069295

Last edited by a moderator:
Well @bushmasterar15 , sign me up please. I didn't get a good picture of my Mango Smile, so I will enter leg 2 as well. I will have to think about what I want to germ. Now I know what to expect from the battle. I usually use small pots, but this time I am going with bigger pots and taking better pictures. Now ai have to Choose what to grow. Any suggestions? Peace, slow
Gotcha signed in. I was going to do the Orange Diesel but filled all my spots. But not sure for suggestions the Double Grape, GWK seem to put on the frost show, MBAP seems to be another. Hard to make a final choice.

Im too behind to compete sorry fam. Im going to do a sour blues project where i cross one of my last sour blues with a green crack from fast buds if i get a good green crack. Ill follow along with this thread a bit, good luck all.

Im too behind to compete sorry fam. Im going to do a sour blues project where i cross one of my last sour blues with a green crack from fast buds if i get a good green crack. Ill follow along with this thread a bit, good luck all.
With how expensive beans are i almost alway do some kind of pollenating plus i also noticed the cross is always better well almost only 1 time did i get somthing so so but every other had been fire check out my grows im running 6 diff crosses also in run wat ya brung check that out to

Can i run one of my mephisto crosses? I dropped some beans into water with lineage to the sour blues. Same stuff i had going for the lighting battle.
Im running my own crosses for the 3 out of 4 battles im in

Back