MEDIC GROW LED PRODUCT SHOWCASE

@Kyote - nope, no CO2. My indoor environment is a struggle to control even the basics like temp & RH. For a couple of years I monitored everything daily with spreadsheets, which also calculated & tracked VPD. I could rarely get the numbers I really wanted. The tents are just too influenced by the ambient numbers produced in the surrounding room -- and unfortunately its a room that cannot be sealed and controlled itself. For a while I used CO2 bags, but I could never detect any obvious benefit.

Looking good buddy! Wish I knew what u did different to have your temps that low cuz mine at 60% power right now I still have inkbird kick intake fan all the temp with temp set at 87 and it’ll kick on once reaching 89! Plants don’t seem to mind tho and I just use a higher rh to balance out the vpd! Long as I keep my humidifiers full temps only swing couple degrees and rh only drops when intake fan kicks on! Usually cools off fairly quick tho! Gonna try to keep at 60% and lower onto the plants this run!
:d5:

Looking good buddy! Wish I knew what u did different to have your temps that low cuz mine at 60% power right now I still have inkbird kick intake fan all the temp with temp set at 87 and it’ll kick on once reaching 89! Plants don’t seem to mind tho and I just use a higher rh to balance out the vpd! Long as I keep my humidifiers full temps only swing couple degrees and rh only drops when intake fan kicks on! Usually cools off fairly quick tho! Gonna try to keep at 60% and lower onto the plants this run!
:d5:
I'm pretty sure that New England's temps will always register noticeably lower than those in your "neck" of the woods. :hothot:

@Medic Grow LED @Fermented_Fruitz @Trichome farmer
Ok, 80% is no problem. My temperatures are still in low-to-mid seventies -- again the ambient temperature and low RH outside the tent is a key factor in this, I'm sure. At this power level I'm getting max-min ppfd readings of 1800 for tallest plants and 1350 for shortest. A couple of weeks have passed and I'm now ready to begin selective harvesting. Here's a view at day 56.

View attachment 1393764View attachment 1393765View attachment 1393766
Great!

Back