be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
1625044027287.png

HELLO folks this thread will follow the grows of @Only1Sky and @Fermented_Fruitz with the medic grow led
thanks to @Medic Grow LED for sponsoring this showcase
updates incoming

Yes! Very cool. I almost forgot about this. Two excellent growers, should be a good one

Ok I’m close to ready for next run and as long as I finish up my trimming in time today I’ll start cleaning and sanitizing tent for the reset! That’s a big IF tho cuz I’m slow at trimming cuz I hate it with a passion! I’m ready for someone to invent a strain where all the leaves just fall off when she’s ready to go! :eyebrows::crying:

Never mind. I've just seen that you are indeed the cat who built his own. Please ignore the above suggestion, I totally forgot. :shrug:

Greetings @Trichome farmer and @Medic Grow LED. Sorry for the delay in getting started here. I "threw" my back out one day before the light was delivered. Although I was hoping for a quick recovery, it has not been the case. :sad: So I've basically been side-lined from bending over or making the moves necessary for unboxing and installing the light. Fortunately, I'm seeing some progress in my condition over the past couple of days. So hopefully I can get moving on this soon. Thanks for your patience. :smoker1:

Greetings @Trichome farmer and @Medic Grow LED. Sorry for the delay in getting started here. I "threw" my back out one day before the light was delivered. Although I was hoping for a quick recovery, it has not been the case. :sad: So I've basically been side-lined from bending over or making the moves necessary for unboxing and installing the light. Fortunately, I'm seeing some progress in my condition over the past couple of days. So hopefully I can get moving on this soon. Thanks for your patience. :smoker1:
ouch sky hope it heals fast i get sciatica sometimes so i sympathise my brother

Well we bouts to have this party rocking and rolling! Got my beans soaking cuz everything else is ready to go! Found an outbreak of both spider mites and freaking spiders all over my 2x4 so I took time to thoroughly clean everything and since I rearranged bedroom so had more room around tent I even cleaned and pest sprayed along the baseboards of my room cuz seemed like a perfect place where mites could make a web!
B1540F29-B55F-4D9E-B26B-7993479B52F1.jpeg
4287F09B-C4F7-4C27-9486-BAAEBC4B2173.jpeg

I am a solo operation so wasn’t exactly able to do an unboxing video unfortunately! Literally wasn’t anything to it assembling it! Hung my rope ratchets from 1 side and hung light folded in 1/2 still initially and once the 1 side was hung I was able to swing it down and into open position and then attach other 2 rope ratchets! Then plug in power cord and we off to the races! Current pic there dimmer is all the way down to 40% or 50% whichever is lowest setting! I had light hung already and since tight squeeze into 4x4 it’s tad hard to read the numbers on dimmer switch! :cooldance:

I will go ahead tomorrow and use Photone app to see what numbers we get for ppfd at each of the dimmer settings so we know what she’s putting out in the photon department! :d5:

Oh also I got a badass backpack fogger so I used some hypochlorous acid to give it a disinfecting so no fungi or other pathogens lurking in the tent waiting to attack the new crop!
E73078E8-752D-4F0D-97B3-DCEECE859289.jpeg
D149D3AE-C2E5-4907-B2BA-F5A2C575D65A.jpeg

Back