Dutch Passion MedGrower does (finally!) AutoColorado Cookies! (DWC -grow with GN lights)

Nice bit of early frost there :thumbsup:
Thanks! Yeah these cookies seem to pack a buch of frosting!

MedGrower, i tell everyone i see dealing with high RH problems to look up the Product called Bud Rot Stop. Its a natural bacteria spray and as long as you apply it once or twice before harvest no matter the RH you will never see bud rot again. So get rid of your dehumidifier and get yourself that product.

Thanks for the tip bro! Yeah I keep an eye out for that product. I think though that keeping humidity down to a reasonable level is generally a good thing when it comes to overall bud production. That it is not there to just keep the rot away put to increase the water evaporation rate that (might) boost up the metabolism.

Dank ass looking plant! Congrats!
Thank you. They are bulking up at the moment, I will have to find out somet time to make a proper update. Its already been over a week since the last time!

DAY 65

Started flushing already. Looks like they are getting ready by day 75. Both phenos of this strain has been growing and producing bud impressively fast. I do like the way they grow, looks like it is going to be easy and pleasant harvest with lesser amount of unwanted leaves etc I have to remove. Smell is really awesome and I think this is going to be really tasty strain.

top view
ACC D65 top.JPG

side view
ACC D65 side1.JPG

Buds
ACC D65 buds.JPG

Bud closeup
ACC D65 bud1.JPG

DAY 68

Took some more photos as the plant is pretty much matured and the harvesting time comes very near. I am impressed by the performance of this strain. Smelling lovely citrus. Heavy tricome production too. I cannot wait to have a medical review of this strain along with rosin pressing.

Sideview
ACC D68 Sideview.JPG

Topview
ACC D68 Topview.JPG

Bud
ACC D68 Bud.JPG

Bud closeup
ACC D68 Bud closeup.JPG

DAY 72 - HARVEST

That's yesterday. I took down the plants and chopped their buds up. It was a pleasant and easy harvest as there wasn't much of fanleaves to remove. I measured 796g of wet, that should translate into around 175g to 200g of dry. Buds seem really dense so I would estimate 200g. With max wattage with LEDs used was 120w + 75w = 195w (I used 180w MS006 on vegetation and 3/4 of the flowering period and the remaining 1/4 of flowering i did it with 2/3 power from MS006 (120w) and HS1 (75w) , that is roughly 1 gpw performance with GN leds and this strain. Not top performance I have seen but really fair harvest overall. Bonus points for such a quick performance, actually. Usually I get this big harvests on grows that took 80 to 90 days. Tight buds with heavy resin and really strong aroma (maybe partly due to Bud Factor X too) so I am happy about the results.

Drying with paper bag method for 5 days. I will follow up with a smoke/vape/wax -medical review of this strain in upcoming weeks. Cheers!

Back