Dutch Passion MedGrower does (finally!) AutoColorado Cookies! (DWC -grow with GN lights)

DAY 13

pH 6.1
EC 0.6
RH 50 - 60

Started some LST now, cut down one leaf from shading the nodes. Growth is fairly good, as expected.

Today I am going to change the reservoir water:
AN Sensi Grow 1ml per litre
AN Rhinoskin 1ml per litre
AN B52 1ml per litre
AN Voodoo Juice 1ml per litre
AN Carboload 1ml per litre
AN CalMag Xtra 1ml per litre

Overview:
ACC D13 Both.JPG

Left:
ACC D13 Left.JPG

Right:
ACC D13 Right.JPG

Rootzone. Tanning from nutes. I guess I will be changing to bigger airpump now to try to promote some more root.
ACC D13 Rootzone.JPG

Hi there @MedGrower ,Hope you don't mind if i make a couple of suggestions..Along with the air pump id dial back a bit on the additives , perhaps even a quick flush before you start adding nutes .I personally have a much better time without the B52 as it junks stuff up and can also make the res foam and leave residue caked on the net/roots etc. i can already see your solution is cold enough by the thickness/hairs/colour of the roots,with that air and water levels nice and high they will kick off nicely . good job ;) :slap:

Hi there @MedGrower ,Hope you don't mind if i make a couple of suggestions..Along with the air pump id dial back a bit on the additives , perhaps even a quick flush before you start adding nutes .I personally have a much better time without the B52 as it junks stuff up and can also make the res foam and leave residue caked on the net/roots etc. i can already see your solution is cold enough by the thickness/hairs/colour of the roots,with that air and water levels nice and high they will kick off nicely . good job ;) :slap:

Hey bro! In the contrary. I appriciate any suggestion on how to improve the stuff I am doing. I do what I have learned from you guys and I am always open to learn more.

Yeah. B52 seems to tan the roots quite a bit but does that really matter? I could leave it out for now if its better that way. So.... you do not think B52 really does anything for the plant to justify that mess?

Voodoo Juice, Carboload and Rhinoskin I will not leave. Always have too good results with them. Beneficial bacteria protects my res and carboload provides food for them to be well and happy. And silicon is essential in DWC in my opinion if you want strong stems and better photosynthesis.

Day 22

pH 6.2
EC 1.0
RH 60

Vegging continues, last patch of water started to turn all cloudy and murky with some white haze all over it and the pH seemed to climb up. I do not know the reason why this happened but I kept adjusting the pH back down to 6.2 and it seemed to go smooth. During the week I kepth observing that EC started to actually fall a bit from the original set 0.8 EC landing to 0.73 EC, so I felth confident on giving a bit higher dose of base nutes. Maybe that'll help buffer the pH better too.

Feed for week 4 (amounts for a litre of solution)
Sensi CalMag Xtra 1ml
Sensi Grow 1.5ml
B52 1ml
Carboload 1ml
Voodoo Juice 1ml
Rhinoskin 1ml

ACC's @ Day 22. All LST done to them was just to take tie down the main branc so the lower nodes will get more light and therefore, promote more equal growth. My strategy is now not to do further LST, unless really required, and allow free growth. It is my understanding that ACC's can get bushy and I do not want to risk them becoming biological humidity domes that lock their own humidity in an wont breathe right.
ACC D22 Topx.JPG

Sideview. I like that those two seems to be pretty equal with their growth vigour. Nice!
ACC D22 Sidex.JPG

Root volume has gained up significantly, and that's what I was hoping for.
ACC D22 Rootzonex.JPG

Last edited:
Hey bro! In the contrary. I appriciate any suggestion on how to improve the stuff I am doing. I do what I have learned from you guys and I am always open to learn more.

Yeah. B52 seems to tan the roots quite a bit but does that really matter? I could leave it out for now if its better that way. So.... you do not think B52 really does anything for the plant to justify that mess?

Voodoo Juice, Carboload and Rhinoskin I will not leave. Always have too good results with them. Beneficial bacteria protects my res and carboload provides food for them to be well and happy. And silicon is essential in DWC in my opinion if you want strong stems and better photosynthesis.

Hi there mate i all apology's for not getting back to you sooner. All very good questions .there's been ALOT of debate on the necessity of B vit with growing cannabis. All i can say is in my exp with it i did not see anything that would make me want to use it again other than mess that i can do without in hydro. I can only speak for myself.Hope this helps you make a decision based on your own results.GL ;)

Looks great MedGrower. Im subbed to watch your grow another beast.

Great! Welcome aboard! Still too early to say anything about beasts but hey, we can hope for the best!

Hi there mate i all apology's for not getting back to you sooner. All very good questions .there's been ALOT of debate on the necessity of B vit with growing cannabis. All i can say is in my exp with it i did not see anything that would make me want to use it again other than mess that i can do without in hydro. I can only speak for myself.Hope this helps you make a decision based on your own results.GL ;)

Keep in mind that while B52 sure does have various B -vitamins, including folic acid that helps boost the plant metabolism, it also has kelp and humates that help with root development. I would be curious to see if someone has truly put it to test with several strains doing several comparison grows. I cannot really tell how much that helps my grows or if it all since I have always used it along with AN -product line. One time I switched over to the @TaNg's easy schedule with ANQ and it went really sour, and I dont think I can judge anything based on one grow.

looking very nice dude subbed up from here on in :smoking:

Great! We are about to finish the boring parts of the grow so soon we should have some more action. Your timing is good :toke:

DAY 30

pH 6.1
RH 50 - 60
EC 1.2

Switched over to the AN Sensi Bloom nutes today as the plant has started its initial streching phase. Also, switched over to CANNA Mono Mg and Ca from AN's CalMag Xtra for blooming, because its NPK 4-0-0 value that is being speculated to disturb proper blooming. Comparing this grow to the performance of my earlier grows @ 30 days, they are pretty consistent with the growth and the usual stage they should be. I am happy to see more vigorous root growth with lesser staining (even though I used B52 last week). One ugly leaf showing signs of minor Ca -defiency but since it is not apparent anywhere else, I take it as an anomaly, perhaps could have happened even through water accumulating on the leaf. Last weeks feed of 1.0 EC did end up falling a tad under 1.0 over time so I bumbed the feed strenght a bit again.

This weeks feed (per litre):
CANNA Mg Mono 0,25ml
CANNA Ca Mono 0,25ml
AN Sensi Bloom 1,5ml
Big Bud 1ml
Sensizyme 1ml
Voodoo Juice 1ml
Carboload 1ml
Rhinoskin 1ml

Top view
ACC D30 top.JPG

Side view: