Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave-BioTabs & “The Flavor Chase”

Smoking this GSC purple pheno and some really nice Orange Biscuit. GSC is best pain reliever I have and OB knocks me out for the night.

IMG_2153.JPG

She was purple, very bushy cabbage like leaves, sweet berry scent and flavor!

Buds retained their purple color after drying, lots of frost and dense nuggs!

Plant was squat with very thick stems that were kinda brittle like cellery!

Careful when training her, I snapped a few satellites!

Any of your Roses get finished??
Nope, farmers cancelled me out, heard u have new job, but me really want u to see at any canna trade in future, remember the goodys we talked about:crying:really good to have ya back:d5:on site...
What's that?:shrug: Nirvana highness on the green way:rofl: sorry me that stoned:baked:

6 what time u now? no bed snoring:redcross:

Here is the Orange Biscuit. Really super tasting, mellow weed. I am really loving the flavors I get from this herb. Orange caramel, sweet cedar wood and nutmeg spice or something. Great with coffee.

IMG_2098.JPG

Fine group we have hanging around here! Good to have to guys. I will check in on what you guys are up to. Not much going on here for next couple days, but I will update and give some more detail about this organic style of growing as we go along.

Different, but relatively easy in the end, is what it looks like to me.

IMG_2100.JPG

Little better photo where you can see her dankness better...lovely stuff, nearly one hit weed, even for me. I could smoke just two hits every two or three hours and be cooked all day long,...problem is after one session, you just want to sleep or eat or both!

Last edited:
Nope, farmers cancelled me out, heard u have new job, but me really want u to see at any canna trade in future, remember the goodys we talked about:crying:really good to have ya back:d5:on site...

What's that?:shrug: Nirvana highness on the green way:rofl: sorry me that stoned:baked:

6 what time u now? no bed snoring:redcross:

What’s the avatar? Typical DMT visual theme mate. Got a very unusual edge to it that stuff haha.

22.34 pm here and -3° degree, me sure u warmer 6, Canna Daddy takes care of his Dragons:dragon7:
You must be close. You in the U.K.? Nope, time is wrong. Where you at Mongol?

Back