Mephisto Genetics MCPD_Refugee’s Experiment with DWC and Double Grape

Today, I finally got the moisture down to 63%. And the final dry weight is 224 grams (7.9 Oz.). Sorry, @Seabass...your guess was just a bit too high. So was mine for that matter. I'm completely clueless when it comes to guessing weight, though. I'm sure that I will eventually get my schedule dialed in so I can get those big fat buds. I am only slightly disappointed in myself for these results - I mean...how can one be truly disappointed with half a pound on their 3rd grow?

Keep an eye out for the 2019 Spring Micro Grow. It should be loads of fun.
Nice Haul. What's up with the micro grow? Be warned, you are going from DWC to micro. Don't over grow your micro spot now that you are a heavyweight! Good luck

brilliant grow mate, been a pleasure to watch

Congrats on a kick ass grow and harvest :thumbsup: be sure and tag me you get another grow going :headbang:

Nice Haul. What's up with the micro grow? Be warned, you are going from DWC to micro. Don't over grow your micro spot now that you are a heavyweight! Good luck

Thank you for following along, fellas. :thanks:

@slowandeasy, I started out in small containers. I’m just going back to them so I can grow several in my small tent. Mephisto has given me so many freebies, I need to do something. :crying:

Thank you for following along, fellas. :thanks:

@slowandeasy, I started out in small containers. I’m just going back to them so I can grow several in my small tent. Mephisto has given me so many freebies, I need to do something. :crying:
Small containers foesdoe mean micro grow...trust me.

Smaller, though. :thumbsup: It will allow me to fit more plants in my tent. 4-6 instead of 1.
I'm in agreement, I use small pots for same thing, but are you using the same space? If so, that is no longer a micro grow. You are just growing smaller plants. Good luck! I don't care for large plants. What medium

Ok. Yeah. Just smaller plants, but the 2019 Spring Small Plant Grow just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Thanks...I’ll take all the luck I can get.

I am either going to use a mix of perlite and vermiculite or perlite and coco coir.

Last edited:
Ok. Yeah. Just smaller plants, but the 2019 Spring Small Plant Grow just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Thanks...I’ll take all the luck I can get.

I am either going to use a mix of perlite and vermiculite or perlite and coco coir.
May I make a suggestion? Coco and Hydroton. Skip the Perlite and Vermiculite. I am really liking it. The drainage is the best ever and Perlite makes a mess for me. Plus Hydroton lasts a long time. 70/30 mix works well. Are you going to use MC again?

May I make a suggestion? Coco and Hydroton. Skip the Perlite and Vermiculite. I am really liking it. The drainage is the best ever and Perlite makes a mess for me. Plus Hydroton lasts a long time. 70/30 mix works well. Are you going to use MC again?
How do you use coco and hydroton? Layering it or mixing it all together? I don’t think I’ve seen anyone using it in a hempy system before.

Back