Mephisto Genetics MCPD_Refugee’s Experiment with DWC and Double Grape

I was trying something different for germination this go ‘round. I put a dome over top of my jiffy pellets to keep in the warmth and moisture. I hadn’t seen anything for over a week, so I opened up the plug. And you guessed correctly if you guessed that the seed was too warm and too moist and rotted before it broke the surface. By the way...rotten seedlings make an absolutely horrible stink. I am officially an idiot - I’ll be over in the corner wearing my dunce cap.

I dropped another seed in yet another pellet tonight. No domes!

Pictures forthcoming when I have proof of life.

Put it in the book of lessons learned. At least it wasn't too costly of a lesson.
I keep learning something about this hobby of ours on a daily basis it seems. Good luck!

We finally have proof of life! I’m going to call this Day 1. I have the bucket filled with 2 gallons of water with 1 g/gallon of Mega Crop, 4 mL of Hydroguard and 8 mL of Voodoo Juice. It’s pH’ed to 5.9. The bubbles are on and I’ve been giving about 10 mL of plain water on and around the Jiffy pellet per day. She’s currently sharing the tent with 4 one-liter hempy buckets in which I have planted three blue lake bush green bean plants and one jalapeño early plant. So...without further ado, I present my little Double Grape:

A9D162BF-98D8-4D19-B49F-E5B1276DBEE1.jpeg

i was going to say that I hope I don’t mess this grow up like I messed up my 2 liter fun grow. But after careful reflection, I realize that I didn’t reallly mess up the 2 liter grow. The Strawberry Nuggets is some of the best weed I’ve ever vaped. Tasty and strong. Sure...I could have yielded a few grams more, but it really was a good grow.

I only hope that the Double Grape is as forgiving of noob mistakes as the Strawberry Nuggets was.

I’ve never done DWC before and I’m sure mistakes will be made.

By the way...having @mephisto like one of my posts was a real ego boost. Hopefully I don’t let them down.

Back