Mephisto Genetics May 17th Release?

hailing from the lovely Ozark hills. First time poster, just got a little way down the Mephisto road, so far. New to autos, but sure loving the journey. Did I miss the Cosmic Queen drop? Or is it still coming this month?

hailing from the lovely Ozark hills. First time poster, just got a little way down the Mephisto road, so far. New to autos, but sure loving the journey. Did I miss the Cosmic Queen drop? Or is it still coming this month?
Hasn’t happened yet. No new date announced so far.

Did I miss the Cosmic Queen drop? Or is it still coming this month?

It was supposed to go down the week after the botched May the 4th drop. I am suprised it wasn't included in this past Mondays drop. Maybe next week!

I was able to get some of the pilot noir. I couldn't get the discount code to work. Does anyone know if they still to an AFN discount?

Mine incredibly shipped Monday and was turned over to USPS. Should have gotten it yesterday but its states away lost lol It will surface and its all on USPS.

Just to follow-up with shipping timing in case others are watching for their orders yet...
I just got the email and account update that my order shipped.

Order delivered today.

Attachments

• 20210524_142715.jpg
    20210524_142715.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
I was able to get some of the pilot noir. I couldn't get the discount code to work. Does anyone know if they still to an AFN discount?
No, Brad from Mephisto told me it hasn't been enabled for a couple of years.

Back