Mephisto Genetics May 17th Release?

I just got tracking for today's order. In the past its taken about 5-7 days till i'd get tracking from Monday sale. Not sure if it will actually get turned over today or tomorrow but it defintely seems like some efficency increases have occurred.
That is insanely fast shipping! Congrats

Hi everyone! First post on this forum and first purchase from Mephisto today!
I actually just started my first auto grow after only growing photos to date.
I fell down the rabbit hole reading about autos online and ended up all over the place which brought me to the breeder and here.
So, I knew to treat the drop today like going after concert tickets lol and ended up getting 3 of 4 choices. System was a little buggy but I prevailed.
I can see my order number on my account on their website and see the pending charge on my card....however, I've received zero emails yet from them.
So, I'll sit back and see how it pans out.
Just wanted to say hello and give my experience on today's buy. So much to read and learn, these forums look great!
✌️

Hi everyone! First post on this forum and first purchase from Mephisto today!
I actually just started my first auto grow after only growing photos to date.
I fell down the rabbit hole reading about autos online and ended up all over the place which brought me to the breeder and here.
So, I knew to treat the drop today like going after concert tickets lol and ended up getting 3 of 4 choices. System was a little buggy but I prevailed.
I can see my order number on my account on their website and see the pending charge on my card....however, I've received zero emails yet from them.
So, I'll sit back and see how it pans out.
Just wanted to say hello and give my experience on today's buy. So much to read and learn, these forums look great!
Welcome to AFN! I’m a new grower, but you won’t find a better group. Mephisto seeds are worth the battle - glad you had success your first round.

It didn't work out for me once again. Got what I wanted in the cart took ten mins to get the site to figure shipping by the time I got to purchase sold out. This was maybe 15 after site opened. Happy you guys got what you wanted. I got plenty seed though so not to upset. Oh well on to the next thing.

Wow turned over to post office. I know I've read they process them in the order received I feel like I had to be pretty early in the queue if I got mine shipped on the same day lol my Pink Panama was actually turned over to the post office today as well from Harvest Mutual. This is an exciting day lol

Wow turned over to post office. I know I've read they process them in the order received I feel like I had to be pretty early in the queue if I got mine shipped on the same day lol my Pink Panama was actually turned over to the post office today as well from Harvest Mutual. This is an exciting day lol

What was your order #? Mine was 4186X and the order shows "Processing" in my account but received no email confirmation etc. Bank charge shows pending as well.

Glad y'all got beans. I got kicked out again lol

Back