Mephisto Genetics May 17th Release?

If I had a dollar for every time I hit refresh or went back to the website between 10:00 a.m. eastern and 10:10 a.m. eastern, my hopeful successful order at 12:00 Eastern would be paid for lol
The genetics are great but there’s got to be an easier way than they currently offer for sales

The genetics are great but there’s got to be an easier way than they currently offer for sales
I scored some Pink Panama from Harvest Mutual that shipped today so it's possible to get from a third party. But I can't find anywhere that has 24K in stock right now. The additional freebies make it worth the headache if everything works the way it should. That wasn't the case last week I'm hoping that today the store actually opens at 10:00 lol

Same here - smooth. Nice work @stan_mephisto and whole Meph crew! Scored grizzly crinkle and sweet n' smelly.

I can’t believe it. The sale has been going on for 32 minutes, the store is still open, and the only strains sold out is Pinot noir and 24k. Way to go @stan_mephisto ! Is the website getting back to normal or what?

I am pretty sure it's over. Those are still only two showing out of stock but you can't add anything to cart either. Either way, seems like it was a smooth Monday.

I just got tracking for today's order. In the past its taken about 5-7 days till i'd get tracking from Monday sale. Not sure if it will actually get turned over today or tomorrow but it defintely seems like some efficency increases have occurred.

Last edited:
Back