Here's my new TS 1000, I've had it in my wee tent for 6 days and it's doing a proper job in there - my Short Seeds Purple Amnesia is bulking up and my Greenbuds lemon Pie is putting on an inch a day. I'm gonna get another TS and move into a metre square tent - good job Marshydro!View attachment 1267504
Hi Henry, what's the light hanging height from the canopy? It seems a little close

Hey pretty, Mars Hydro FC 6500 light growing, see these big cola? I'm wondering how many growers here use FC lights now? Are you satisfied of the FC series lights performance?

FC6500 (4).jpeg

I am very happy with my FC 3000 so far. I swapped for my old 250w HPS mid-grow and even at the edges of my 1m square tent, the buds have been fattening nicely. I haven’t fully harvested yet, but am very pleased with all those glistening fatties in my tent! I see 2+g/w in my near future :dancer:Happy growing everyone and happy holidays and a truly good 2021 to all!

Hi Henry, what's the light hanging height from the canopy? It seems a little close
Have shifted my light to 14in above the canopy, as I used HIDS for years - I have a ' get the bulb as close to the canopy' mindset. I find this lights capability astonishing.
IMG_20201214_230527.jpg

Have shifted my light to 14in above the canopy, as I used HIDS for years - I have a ' get the bulb as close to the canopy' mindset. I find this lights capability astonishing.View attachment 1267883
Y might wanna take a look at the PAR figures to make an educated decision on hanging height. Your light may be a bit too close for good coverage and a bit too high figures in the center.

I am very happy with my FC 3000 so far. I swapped for my old 250w HPS mid-grow and even at the edges of my 1m square tent, the buds have been fattening nicely. I haven’t fully harvested yet, but am very pleased with all those glistening fatties in my tent! I see 2+g/w in my near future :dancer:Happy growing everyone and happy holidays and a truly good 2021 to all!
Thanks for sharing, Mitra, you will get great yield under FC 3000 light. Happy Christmas, wishing we all have a health and happiness in the year to come.

Y might wanna take a look at the PAR figures to make an educated decision on hanging height. Your light may be a bit too close for good coverage and a bit too high figures in the center.
I had a look at the Marshydro par maps and Micro in you tube and raised my light yesterday, but looking my SS Purple Amnesia I may go back to about 6 inches as at that height she was putting on weight daily and the Zkittlez was still stretching and today not so much. So I'm looking at my plants to decide what height they grow most with - I've got plants germinating in there plants 70 - 100+ days old a plant at 15 days and none of them display negative effects from a week at 6 inch. I don't understand par and moles and photon density but my plants are reacting very positively to 'too much light'. I just don't know.

I had a look at the Marshydro par maps and Micro in you tube and raised my light yesterday, but looking my SS Purple Amnesia I may go back to about 6 inches as at that height she was putting on weight daily and the Zkittlez was still stretching and today not so much. So I'm looking at my plants to decide what height they grow most with - I've got plants germinating in there plants 70 - 100+ days old a plant at 15 days and none of them display negative effects from a week at 6 inch. I don't understand par and moles and photon density but my plants are reacting very positively to 'too much light'. I just don't know.
"You'll shoot your eye out!"

If you're lucky it will bleach out your plant. I understand different heights of your girls. I've made stands to elevate my shorter girls.
It's your grow, but too close will eventually bite you in the butt.
Being too close will give poor coverage towards the edges of your tent also/

Back